Body Piercing Studio

Rokir

Hello! Can you advice me please respectable and clean piercing studio? Looking to make a nose piercing (septum).

Will be great if you had an experience already, cause i am afraid of unprofessional masters. Thanks!

Dear OP,

Would you write, where you're staying might be a great start to help you.

Believe me, wherever you're coming from, there're plenty of "unprofessional masters".

The country has about Germany's size, just to give you an idea. Once you've stated where you are, you'll get the right advice. Cheers.-

Edited by lostinisaan

Dear OP,

Believe me, wherever you're coming from, there're plenty of "unprofessional masters".

The country has about Germany's size, just to give you an idea. Once you've stated where you are, you'll get the right advice. Cheers.-

Pattaya forum throw any light on it........

one or two places along tattoo alley might be able to give you what you want but for health reasons why not do it your own contry much safer

Where is that tattoo alley? Yeah, i am afraid in case of health reason, but it's not a big deal to go back to my country ;–)

Dear OP,

Yeah, as the forum title says i'm staying in Pattaya, Naklua. I am looking for a piercing studio around Pattaya also.

In Russia we have no problems with quality studios and proffesional masters. Here I have only seen a small studios around Beach Road, but they aren't looking good.

Edited by Rokir