Good dental clinic in Ubon

Ubonquest

Directly opposite Pizza Company on Chaiyangkhun road just before turning left into Uppalisan Road is a dentist. I believe she is the dentist at Rajabut Hospital as well. Make sure you insist on anaesthetic though as the last time

I was there a couple of years ago, the dentist didn't use it. Yeah I know, I am a baby...

Directly opposite Pizza Company on Chaiyangkhun road just before turning left into Uppalisan Road is a dentist. I believe she is the dentist at Rajabut Hospital as well. Make sure you insist on anaesthetic though as the last time

I was there a couple of years ago, the dentist didn't use it. Yeah I know, I am a baby...

I'll endorse that.

The lady I have seen (sister of the doctor there), speaks good English, and German (trained there); maybe now they have a second dentist.

Very nice clinic - clean and with aircon.

This building?"

https://goo.gl/maps/9WyFhTwYd6o

Looks like its a center with multiple clinics/doctors?

This building?"

https://goo.gl/maps/9WyFhTwYd6o

Looks like its a center with multiple clinics/doctors?

Yes, thats the one. I went there once for a routine check up ( done by the lady ). Now I go there on a monthly basis to have my braces adjusted by a Orthodontist. He is also very good and speaks perfect english.

I don't recall seeing more than two "dentists" there.

There's a dentist across the road from the Big C complex. Has a sign out front with a big tooth image on it. Wife and I have had work there. Reasonable and professional. Dentists name is Chutima 0818777968

• 3 months later...

I had filled in UBONRAK hospital few months ago and good male doc with Excellent English and well instructed BEFORE he did his job he actually inform what is going to happen and ask IF need anesthetic or not as IT might be give a little sting.

it's on 2nd floor there.

Archived