BKK Otterbox stockist?

arunsakda

Searched everywhere then gave up and mail ordered from Amazon US. They have a good range of Otter and other brands.

Air mail charges were a bit expensive but worth it to protect my phone. Delivery was very quick and the value below the threshold so no import tax/duty.

Searched everywhere then gave up and mail ordered from Amazon US. They have a good range of Otter and other brands. Air mail charges were a bit expensive but worth it to protect my phone. Delivery was very quick and the value below the threshold so no import tax/duty.

This is a new one for me. "value below the threshold so no import tax/duty." Would you mind telling us what that threshold is?

I'm reminded of a friend here who told of his neighbor receiving a handmade simple gift from out of country and was told by customs there would be a 1,000 THB duty imposed on it. The neighbor rejected it and the package was returned.

Did you do anything special to avoid a duty?

Thanks..

P.S. I found the Ottorbox to be the Bee's Knee for my lowly 4S. When I get around to upgrading I won't have any hesitation about

buying another one.

Archived