Net for Bike Seat.

NoshowJones

Anyone tell me if there is transport to GT Rider in Pattaya? It looks very far away from Central Pattaya.

I'm not sure where Central Pattaya is. When I visit Pattaya I usually walk up from Walking Street on Pattaya Tai to GTRider . about a 45 minute walk or take a songtaew; they go past it all the time.

Anyone tell me if there is transport to GT Rider in Pattaya? It looks very far away from Central Pattaya.

I'm not sure where Central Pattaya is. When I visit Pattaya I usually walk up from Walking Street on Pattaya Tai to GTRider . about a 45 minute walk or take a songtaew; they go past it all the time.

Central Pattaya is Soi Diana, Soi Buckoaw etc. Do you go up South Pattaya Road from Walking Street?

Can you give me a bit more direction?

papa can:

Mocy taxi 50baht.

Why do you think GT Rider carries the item?

Thanks Papa, a poster called Drift said so in the motorbike forum.

He said he bought one there. I'll get a Mocy taxi.

Edited by possum1931

papa can:

Mocy taxi 50baht.

Why do you think GT Rider carries the item?

Thanks Papa, a poster called Drift said so in the motorbike forum.

He said he bought one there. I'll get a Mocy taxi.

Saw one on a new Versys 650 yesterday so I guess they are plenty big enough for most seats.

I can understand how someone like you can read post 4 and infer that GTR sells cover for Forza.

The salesperson there denies it though.

I told you where you can get the necessary work done for $27.

If that is too expensive I think you are SOL.

I can understand how someone like you can read post 4 and infer that GTR sells cover for Forza.

The salesperson there denies it though.

I told you where you can get the necessary work done for $27.

If that is too expensive I think you are SOL.

I won't have the bike with me, I am just looking for a net cover I can just fit over my seat like the PCX.

So I will be wasting my time going to GT Riders then.

Contact Chiang Rai Saddlebags (crsaddlebags.com) as they sell custom made mesh covers for many different bikes. If you cannot find the covers on their site then just pop them off an email inquiry, they are polite and efficient there, highly recommended.

Contact Chiang Rai Saddlebags (crsaddlebags.com) as they sell custom made mesh covers for many different bikes. If you cannot find the covers on their site then just pop them off an email inquiry, they are polite and efficient there, highly recommended.

Thanks, I will look in to that if unsuccessful in Pattaya.

Wasting your time going to Pattaya, likely.

What is it with you? You offer help, have given me help in the past, given me 'likes', sent me a helpful PM.

Then you come up with this nastiness, I have noticed it creeping in with you before. so just what is your problem?

and please explain why I am wasting my time going to Pattaya with some of my Farang mates.

To clarify.

I'm doubtful you will succeed here with you seat cover quest.

Unless you go to the shop on Rd. 3.

I hope I'm wrong.

Having fun with your mates should be EZ.

I thought this was clear from my previous posts.

I post straight-up.

Too bad if you have a problem with that.

Edited by papa al

This place is brilliant: https://www.facebook.com/Hai-Yent-seat-cover-392782640775829/timeline/

Purpose made to measure for a range of bike. Best quality I've found. Their net is interwoven with a kind of coiled material that keeps an airflow under you while you ride. The covers also repel water well. Forza cover around 900 baht delivered. More expensive than the crappo net you can in many of the shops, because they are crappo :)

Edited by Pick of Penang

Hi have informed OP of a great shop that will install for about that price, but he has indicated he won't pay that much.

I can't pay it because my bike is not with me, If I can get a net fitted to my satisfaction and not the type you just cover the seat with, I would pay it.

A poster said that these nets you just cover the seats with are made in different sizes, and he saw one on a Forza.

Sorry.

When you PM-ed:

"No way I'm going to pay 950Bt"

I thought you meant there was no way you were going to pay 950baht.

My bad.

I think all these nets are "the type you just cover the seat with."

Maybe I'm wrong about that too, but I thought that was the whole idea.

If you prefer riding the bus downs to PATTAYA vs your Forza (why?)

Then consider removing and bringing the seat.

But maybe that makes too much sense.

Edited by papa al