Burglary Nang Rong

kevc

Don't know if this fits in with the other burglary's in Buriram but we live in a village outside Nang Rong and got burgled last night, they jemmied thru the external and internal doors to get to the sitting room where they helped themselves to the contents of my wifes wallet( strange they emptied the wallet and left it on the table) went into my office tok my bluetooth mobile that I use to connect to the internet hence I'm sitting in an internet cafe, digi camera ,car keys, our bedroom door is always locked at night they found the key on the car key ring and opened it , we woke up when the door creaked and they ran off dropping everything except my phone.

We are the only Farang house in the village and it's scares you that they will break in to your bedroom while your in it , they must have known we were in as both the pick up and motorscooter were outside.

Be warned not a very pleasant experience

Don't know if this fits in with the other burglary's in Buriram but we live in a village outside Nang Rong

As I warned everybody, it’s definitely related as our village is not far from Nang Rong.

The “operating style “is the same.

As we have gotten involved with this and been in contact with a lot of police; nothing but sad news to report.

It is very bad, mostly foreigner houses are targeted. It’s happening as you read this somewhere in Buriram province.

If you live in a vulnerable area, take your wife/girlfriend to your local police and demand some action to protect/ patrol the area.

By now all local police know or should know what’s been happening.