donate clothes in cm?

banagan

Hi guys, I'll be leaving cm soon and would like to know if there's anywhere I can donate clothes (mens), better than binning them. Have been hear a while and you do tend to accumulate a lot of stuff. Need to travel a bit lighter.

Cheers

Edited by banagan

i just returned from donating clothes, printers, and some other stuff. i read about the place on this board. it is called the Freebird Cafe in the old city. i believe the proceeds of the sales go to help refugees on the border.

have to say......that the parking is hell! i tried yesterday but was not possible. you have to turn left past the place (it's on a corner) and then immediately pull over if there is a place to park. if there is, 5 cars making the same turn will blow their horn at you while trying to quickly park.

Edited by Oscar2

i just returned from donating clothes, printers, and some other stuff. i read about the place on this board. it is called the Freebird Cafe in the old city. i believe the proceeds of the sales go to help refugees on the border.

have to say......that the parking is hell! i tried yesterday but was not possible. you have to turn left past the place (it's on a corner) and then immediately pull over if there is a place to park. if there is, 5 cars making the same turn will blow their horn at you while trying to quickly park.

The Chiang Mai Christian Church another possibility. They are online. If your in an apartment or condo a lot of the people working there will take stuff off of your hands.

The Chiang Mai Christian Church another possibility. They are online. If your in an apartment or condo a lot of the people working there will take stuff off of your hands.

so they can re-sale and fund expensive meals at Dukes, Miguels, make SUV payments, etc. - no thanks. i'd rather give to people who are in need.