Fax machine in Pattaya

juice777

Guys please chill out lol

I only needed a fax machine because the company would only accept a fax don't ask me why

I have done it now the one in soi lankie

For the record I am 40 lol not old and not young

I know how to work a scanner and a printer and even have both in the uk

And am I quite good with modern technology lol i even hav a ps4 lol

I trying to work out why a simple question has turned into another debate

Thanks for all the help and all the laughs

And thanks for reminding me I want to get round to watching not the nine o clock news

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I only needed a fax machine because the company would only accept a fax don't ask me why

And thanks for reminding me I want to get round to watching not the nine o clock news

See "Malt25" even the OP has a sense of humour and appricates quality comedy shows like Not the nine oclock news....maybe Mr Bean is more your style ?

See "Malt25" even the OP has a sense of humour and appricates quality comedy shows like Not the nine oclock news....maybe Mr Bean is more your style ?
Actually I not seen its not the nine o clock news

,it's funny u talk about that

I was in basket Robbins today and they have pics of all the old comedy shows on there walls and that was on there I thought I never saw that

Modern Comendy is shit I grew up with the young ones and things like that

Actually I not seen its not the nine o clock news

,it's funny u talk about that

I was in basket Robbins today and they have pics of all the old comedy shows on there walls and that was on there I thought I never saw that

Modern Comendy is shit I grew up with the young ones and things like that

You have to understand the UK and the politics at the time...but very funny. .picked up where Monty Python left off in some respects...my favourite sketch is "Gerald the Gorilla" there are only 3 or 4 DVDs...got them all...also watch the "Gramophone sketch" and you will see what i was getting at in my post

It is because in business circles the faxed document is considered more reliable. The faxed document will carry a transmission time stamp that can be linked back to the original.

It is because in business circles the faxed document is considered more reliable. The faxed document will carry a transmission time stamp that can be linked back to the original.

I have had many phone calls with altered caller ID, so security not that tight.

Also I have never come across any one requesting a fax not to accept a "scanned to PDF" document sent as a email attachment.

Whats a FAX ?

You know I actually used to get that response in some places in America during the mid-1980s even though in Australia at that time fax machines were widely used.laugh.png Australia seemed to well ahead in adopting that machine and the same with mobile phone usage. (in the mid-1980s USA's mobile phone system was crap compared to Australia)

Edited by Asiantravel

I have had many phone calls with altered caller ID, so security not that tight.

Also I have never come across any one requesting a fax not to accept a "scanned to PDF" document sent as a email attachment.

I said it was considered more reliable, not that it was. It is fairly obvious that anyone using a public fax has removed any chance of a paper trail.

In the 10 years prior to retirement I was an IT consultant on Sage business systems and in that timeframe it was general company policy in the UK not to act on email attachments. I cannot speak for other countries nor on any policy change in the last 6 years.

Someone asked a question and I gave an answer, feel free to provide your explanation.