Renting a Vespa Sprint 2015 Model in Chiang Mai ?

freedomnow

Anyone know where I can rent or test out a Vespa Sprint 125cc/150cc in Chiang Mai ?

I'd like to test it out to see if it is flimsier than Hondas.

Does anyone own one, how do they stand up to day-to-day usage ?

Edited by freedomnow

I have a 150 cc Vespa that I have had for a little over one year now. I really enjoy riding it, I think that they hold up very well and I'm very satisfied with it. I think that it just has a little sturdier look and feel than a small Japanese scooter but that is just me. Plenty of power and a comfortable ride but I admit I bought it primarily for its nostalgic look. Vespas are great scooters but you can get a Japanese scooter that is just as good for about half the price of a Vespa. It does get great gas mileage and has a very large gas tank so it is a long time between fills. Also it has tubeless tires which hold up better and are easier to repair.

I have a 150 cc Vespa that I have had for a little over one year now. I really enjoy riding it, I think that they hold up very well and I'm very satisfied with it. I think that it just has a little sturdier look and feel than a small Japanese scooter but that is just me. Plenty of power and a comfortable ride but I admit I bought it primarily for its nostalgic look. Vespas are great scooters but you can get a Japanese scooter that is just as good for about half the price of a Vespa. It does get great gas mileage and has a very large gas tank so it is a long time between fills. Also it has tubeless tires which hold up better and are easier to repair.

Are you big ? Does it flex/creak when you ride it ? I tried one last year and it had a bit of flex to it. I read that the new Sprint is around 150% stronger end-to-end.

What kind of warranty does it have 1/3 years ?

I'm about 95 kilos and no, the scooter doesn't flex. Mine is a 150 cc Primavera and the body is all steel so I think that it might be stronger. Another advantage to the Vespa is the large storage space under the seat. I don't remember what the warranty is though,

• 1 month later...