3bb whats needed for new customer is

baggies666

Hello, at the moment the landlady includes the internet price with the rent but I am going to have to pay it from next month, I was wondering what 3bb requires for me to just open an account in my name in a rented house if this is possible?

plus at the moment I am on the 3bb 10m service is it worth the few hundred extra thb to upgrade to 15m? I am in phuket, am I really going to see a difference is what I am after, at the moment I download a fair bit to watch. normal browsing watching new clips cheers

They will require you to pay one year in advance, when opening a new account, but do give an 8% discount... perhaps the only way around that is try and see if your landlord will put in his / her name and you pay them.

Yes they will allow you to put into a rented house...

I would go for the 15 m plan, rarely a problem with 3BB at least where I am...thumbsup.gif

(if in a Thai name they don't require the year up front payment)

(if in a Thai name they don't require the year up front payment)

Or if holding a work permit, at least that is how I got mine in my name. Possibly a Thai guarantor may work but still be in your name?

Yes, that is true... less likely some with a work permit will do a "runner" and not pay the bill or return the modem... That's why many of us have to be inconvenienced ... farang not always honest!

After first year one can pay monthly.... the modem cost is likely covered by then... wink.png

Archived