Good EP Schools in Thailand?

Hi there,

I was hoping any teachers/educationalists or parents here with personal experience could recommend an English Program school for my 4-year-old boy, anywhere in Thailand.

I'm still thinking of taking him to be educated in England when he's 7 - friends who are heads and teachers in England say this would be fine if he speaks English and has mastered the 'basics'; but also cover of any possibility he remains in Thailand, so an EP school seems a good compromise...currently.

But how do you determine which ones are worth the money and which ones are a waste of time? So far, I've been recommended REPS in Ban Chang and Varee School, Chiang Mai, which I intend to visit in the next couple of months.

Any more recommendations would be most welcome,

many thanks.

Hi Sangsom69,

Google "Sataban" and then click on the school directory "Thailand". Once done, write "Bilingual schools" in the left search form and chose this category from the drop down menu that will appear. Then hover over the sort of "wheel" icon on the right side of the "location search" form to chose your location and radius you want to search schools from. You'll get what you are looking for.

You can also narrow down your search by clicking on "Filters" and check the tuition fees (all international schools tuition fees are in and some bilingual schools too. In case you will not see the tuitions you can email me and I will tell you.)

Romain

Archived