My house burned down

NaRangsit

I am currently typing from a so so hotel in Bangkok, effectively I am homeless. Last night my house was burned to the ground. I am wondering how to muster of the courage to make peace with the wife. She went of in a storm to the farm. The cause of the fire is yet to be determined but I have suspicions on a rodent gnawing through the wiring. You see I have been having a problem with rats and I suspect one did something to the wiring of the rice cooker which was prone to sparking already. The main worry now is the wife, I think this may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

crickey .... ! that's very bad news NaRangsit. Were you or anyone at home at the time ?

I hope you can recover from such a terrible thing. If everyone is safe , that's the main thing and gives us strength to push on.

again, very sorry to hear your sad news.

. But why did your wife storm off, NaRangsit? Did she blame you for the rats?

I think she does. I use one of the spare rooms as my study. I feel a shade guilty about letting all those Pizza Company and Big Mac containers stack up; I believe this may have attracted the rodents.

. But why did your wife storm off, NaRangsit? Did she blame you for the rats?

I think she does. I use one of the spare rooms as my study. I feel a shade guilty about letting all those Pizza Company and Big Mac containers stack up; I believe this may have attracted the rodents.

Only one thing to do.. shave your head visit a temple stop using the internet forever.