Lets Get Out Of Thailand Wile We Can.

Thailand the land of smiles is know more it is the land of nightmers for many european who have lived and worked there along time in some ways contributing to the econamy and the country, but that has never been apresiated, as with all third world type places when they have a good tourist base and infestucture is bulit up mostly from forighner efferts they get all snoty and o lets get rid of the forighner, it is very difficult to start a small busness in thailand now, and a recidency card for 5 years like you can get in spain forget it, YES YOU CAN SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON CONDOES ADVERTISED EVERY WERE COME AND LIVE IN THE LAND OF SMILES GET AWAY FROM THE COLD.

RUBBISHHHHH. you can buy a condo but you canot live in it perminantly Thailand is becomeing a nightmer the forighner is not respected andy more i say lets all get out and give another country a chance they will apreseate more the investments and people who want to live and work there.

Thailand is rude arigant and not a safe place any more you will get ripped of very easy more than before, or may be mugged or killed, any one thinking of going there dont go some were elese the thais are faulse fake people who hate the forighner but love his cash MONEY DOLLERRRRR. The thousands of poor people who will be thoughn out of thailand now due to new rules is hart braking the paine they must be suffreing of haveing nearly all there cash chewed up buy the thais and know just being thown out like rubish yes rubish that is why they are doing all this tuff stuff to get rid of the rubbish. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU CAN BEFORE THEY MAKE IT EVEN MORE BAD OR WORSE, DONT INVEST IN THAILAND , DONT BELIVE ALL THE SMILES BEHINED THE SMILES IS A DEVIL WHO WANT YOUR DOLLERRRR NOT YOU.

The anti-farang sentiment that is obviously current in some parts of Thai society is not only sad but is leading to a type of discrimination against even hard working farangs here.

But WELCOME TO THE WORLD.

This nasty attitude on display a lot lately here in LOS is not monopolised by the LOS.

No matter where you go, there you are.

The WORLD is this way, not just Thailand.

You are right, but missing the point.

Good luck where ever you go.

Me? I fed my life into this country and would rather die than go home now.

Deal with it, yes.

The

@southbot

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT WORTH DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!

THE RATE OF CONDOJUMPERS WILL INCRESE DRAMATICLY NEXT YEAR

BUT ITS NOT WORTH !!!!!!!!

ITS NOT WORTH A DIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in thaiboards, it is not possible to wrITE the trought,,, they call all off, or close username

NO CRITICS,NO TRUTH ALOWED

IF I CAN WRITE HERE LIKE I WANT, I WOULD WRITE THE TRUTH ABOUT MANY THINGS BUT IMMPOSSIBLE

Bye Bye rindu! enjoy your new home wherever it happens to be!
When a newbie’s first post is an unsubstantiated diatribe against Thailand I am inclined to think that he is a troll. Into my list of ignored users, he goes.

---------------

Maestro

Just remember - you take yourself where ever you go - thats one thing you cant get away from.

And secondly, for every 1 bad experaince someone reports, 10 000 others will report a good experiance.

Sure - there are always bumps in the road, but you get over them and learn from them - and if you can't, remember what I said in paragraph 1 - perhaps its time you took a hard look at how you respond to the "bumps" in the road.

Tim

Thailand the land of smiles is know more it is the land of nightmers for many european who have lived and worked there along time in some ways contributing to the econamy and the country, but that has never been apresiated, as with all third world type places when they have a good tourist base and infestucture is bulit up mostly from forighner efferts they get all snoty and o lets get rid of the forighner, it is very difficult to start a small busness in thailand now, and a recidency card for 5 years like you can get in spain forget it, YES YOU CAN SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON CONDOES ADVERTISED EVERY WERE COME AND LIVE IN THE LAND OF SMILES GET AWAY FROM THE COLD.

RUBBISHHHHH. you can buy a condo but you canot live in it perminantly Thailand is becomeing a nightmer the forighner is not respected andy more i say lets all get out and give another country a chance they will apreseate more the investments and people who want to live and work there.

Thailand is rude arigant and not a safe place any more you will get ripped of very easy more than before, or may be mugged or killed, any one thinking of going there dont go some were elese the thais are faulse fake people who hate the forighner but love his cash MONEY DOLLERRRRR. The thousands of poor people who will be thoughn out of thailand now due to new rules is hart braking the paine they must be suffreing of haveing nearly all there cash chewed up buy the thais and know just being thown out like rubish yes rubish that is why they are doing all this tuff stuff to get rid of the rubbish. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU CAN BEFORE THEY MAKE IT EVEN MORE BAD OR WORSE, DONT INVEST IN THAILAND , DONT BELIVE ALL THE SMILES BEHINED THE SMILES IS A DEVIL WHO WANT YOUR DOLLERRRR NOT YOU.

Goodness me, all day on the beer?!? :o Lets hope its not Leo - it will be a hel_l of hangover!! :D

keep cool, just because the girl take your money but had a other boyfriend, it does not mean that thailand is bad.....