Thai govt to launch info campaign to correct image of country

webfact

I thought the international community already understood everything in Thailand.

Of course the west understand.

They have their own corrupt lying politicians who, when in power, do nothing to help the lower classes and generally avoid making any sound long term decisions.

Instead they give themselves huge pay rises every year, usually on the last day parliament sits before going on holidays...or when they think no-one is watching.

Thailand do it different. They dont get paid much in comparison, but have to make up for it in other ways.

The differance in the west is the sheeple are conditioned to not kick up a stink and are otherwise happy in their own little self obsessed, drug/alcohol stimulated lives.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The image is one of corruption, prostitution, ladyboys, full moon parties and Elephants, copied goods and spicy food-what is there to correct?

Don't forget to add plagiarism, attitude adjustment, trafficking, world class forensic investigators, freedom of speech, color-coded justice.

Too late ... people dont care about Thailand, its just a sex dump for most foreigners - visitors have found other and better Places to spend their hard earned Money in stead of getting scammed in this hellhole - bye bye Kim Jung-Un gigglem.gif

very nice prostitutes are not much expensive in europe and there are so much more paradize beaches everywhere around mediterranean sea.... much more better than those : KOH TAO, KOH PHI PHI , KOH PHANGAN ----->

post-242586-0-47148000-1444230092_thumb.

post-242586-0-48359500-1444230094_thumb.

post-242586-0-12324400-1444230097_thumb.

Edited by silverado

you know that Hitler in the bunker video? you know the one with the English subtitles that are always different...

"Mein Fuhrer... the Americans, the EU, the world... they don't believe you."

"You fools, do I have to do everything myself? Launch our two new submarines and sink the US Pacific fleet. Then we can fish wherever we want."

"But my Fuhrer... the Americans..."

"Silence! Or I will transfer you to a inactive post. Do you understand?"

Edited by NCC1701A

1 October

NEW YORK: -- On the eve of his return from the 70th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 70) in New York, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said Thursday that the international community had shown confidence in Thailand on the global stage.

7 October

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha has ordered that information packages be put together so as to create a better understanding of Thailand's situation among the international community, Government Spokesperson Sansern Kaewkamnerd said on Tuesday.

coffee1.gif

Jet lag.

Bet he felt like a right prick at the summit, finger pointing and laughing. Just like when he was in school

Except that he wasn't alone - at least 30 percent of his fellow delegates represented as bad or worse governments.

Understand what general? That you and the old Thai elite you serve constantly interfere in the Thai political process. We have known that for decades.

I'd have a tad more respect for you if you were just honest about it "We don't like Thaksin so we stole the power back" at least then you'd have a shred of credibility instead of this wishy washy reasoning.

Campaign to correct image of country
NATTAPAT PROMKAEW,
WASAMON AUDJARINT
THE NATION

BANGKOK: -- PRIME MINISTER Prayut Chan-o-cha has ordered that information packages be put together so as to create a better understanding of Thailand's situation among the international community, Government Spokesman Maj-General Sansern Kaewkamnerd has said.

"Clear and detailed information should be presented so as to explain the reasons and circumstances that led to the current government and the National Council for Peace and Order [NCPO] stepping in," Sansern quoted the PM as saying during Tuesday's Cabinet meeting.

The prime minister's order came after he attended the recent United Nations General Assembly in New York, Sansern said. Prayut found that the international community still had a blurred understanding of the country, especially the situation before the military took over last year and set up the NCPO.

This vague understanding also seemed to be reflected in other issues, such as Thailand's aviation standards being degraded by the International Civil Aviation Organisation and the European Union's warning over illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing.

The information package will also explain details of the government's policies to alleviate the plight of farmers and people with low income, Sansern said.

"There have been moves to discredit us, that we are threatening the poor," he said. "But we are actually not. We have measures to help those affected by the policies. So we have to create information sets for correct understanding."

Offices in charge of making the information package are the PM's Operations Centre, the Foreign Ministry, the Public Relations Department, and the Government Spokesman Bureau, Sansern said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Campaign-to-correct-image-of-country-30270426.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-10-08

I'm sure the habits and mannerisms we all observe on a daily basis here do not go unnoticed on the political level. I'm not gonna say TH is doomed, but if they want to sit at the big boy's table someday, they're gonna have to accept that the Thai way of thinking is so unlike the rest of the world's way of doing things.

Its too late and a lost cause!

I agree with you. I believe Thailand is morally and ethically so degraded that it will never come close to being respected by the world community.

Having the Shin mafia back - or like minded oligarchy in place - is certainly not going to bolster Thailand's immoral, unethical corruptness... let alone "image." Initiating Rule of Law is the only way forward, but Thailand would rather not choose this as a way up and out of the quagmire for what Thailand is infamous for.