Cut My Finger Opening A Can Of Olives

austallia_1980

Hey guys the OP is asking a serious question and a lot of you give silly answers.

OK OP are you really sure that they where black olives?

From which country are they from (makes a huge difference in possible infections and shots needed).

Did you have a sort of tingling sensation in your left earlobe after about half an hour.

Did you start to swing both of your arms up and down after about an hour of cutting yourself?

If so you might be infected with the highly dangerous Black Olive Virus and you need to visit a hospital as soon as possible and tell them exactly what happened.

I hope you are not too late because 5 hours after infection this virus will spread in your body faster then rabbits make love and will cause permanent desire to jump up and down for the rest of your life.

Alex

Yup, I'd go with Alex' diagnosis, hadn't thought of the Black Olive Virus. You can also shove it up a Muay Thai champion's arse . . . something about their diet that will make your finger heal . . . while you are recouperating in hospital from being beaten to within a shred . . .

I'd start with a clean, neat amputation.

why not of the whole hand, otherwise that problem will happen again with another finger.

even better: both hands. you wont have any problems anymore with fear of infection after opening a can of juicy black olives.

:o

Yes, and then wait until your jaw locks up on you and we will have the best of both worlds.

Well aren't the medical procedures different if you are an Aussie or a Yank? So ... first decide which you are then ask again :D

for Yanks: first call your lawer to get some millions from the company because of their dangerous packing.

Im sure it's very serious, after all he is from " Austallia " :o

Actually, I´ve heard the chances of catching aids whilst cutting one´s finger on a rusty tin are increased enormously - especially if you´re either homosexual or bisexual.......... and if you´re neither, the chances of becoming either one of them are also increased - so........... invest in an electric can opener...............

Actually, I´ve heard the chances of catching aids whilst cutting one´s finger on a rusty tin are increased enormously - especially if you´re either homosexual or bisexual.......... and if you´re neither, the chances of becoming either one of them are also increased - so........... invest in an electric can opener...............

Do you represent an electric can opener company?

You can't get AIDS from dead blood. ..... you can't even get a good DNA sample from that.

Jeeez ... the power of the internet..... scary :o

You can't get AIDS from dead blood. ..... you can't even get a good DNA sample from that.

Jeeez ... the power of the internet..... scary :D

Come on, Thaddeus.......... it was supposed to be a joke!!!!!! Some people are gullible........... :o Jeeeeez.............

Jeeez ... the power of the internet..... scary :D

Come on, Thaddeus.......... it was supposed to be a joke!!!!!! Some people are gullible........... :o Jeeeeez.............

Oh.... it was a joke..... I didn't suss that out..... how silly of me.

Idiot.

it was a can of black olives and the can was sort of rusty. i cut my finger slightly on it.

am i supposed to go and get shot or anything? i dont want to get tetanus or botchulism.

thanks.

You in Pattaya by any chance?

If so, you could go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and get a tetanus shot, a band-aid and an aspirin. Should get some change out of 10,000 Baht!

DM :o

I think you are missing a zero of that quote :D:D

it was a can of black olives and the can was sort of rusty. i cut my finger slightly on it.

am i supposed to go and get shot or anything? i dont want to get tetanus or botchulism.

thanks.

You in Pattaya by any chance?

If so, you could go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and get a tetanus shot, a band-aid and an aspirin. Should get some change out of 10,000 Baht!

DM :o

I think you are missing a zero of that quote :D:D

probably two zeros.I got a tetanus shot a year ago for THB150.