Netflix eyeing 2016 launch

geovalin

Netflix, the world’s biggest internet television network, is set to change the local pay-TV landscape when it launches services in Cambodia next year as part of a global rollout.

“We intend to offer our service globally by the end of 2016 and that includes Cambodia,” Netflix spokesman Jonathan Friedland told the Post in an email.

Netflix has 65 million subscribers in over 50 countries and has borrowed $1 billion to finance a global presence. The US-based streaming video on demand (SVOD) giant already has a foothold in Asia, having entered the Japanese market last month, and plans to move into Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea early next year.

read more: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business

Two weeks ago I finally installed a VPN (Cloak) to my computer and I am really loving Netflix here in Thailand. It is very inexpensive considering how many times I've used it already.

For the past few nights I've been binge watching House of Cards. Great entertainment.

Also now I can watch HBO Go and don't have to wait until I visit USA to catch up on some of my favorite shows.

I cant' believe it took me so long to finally go with a VPN.

No, I'm not a shill for Cloak.

Two weeks ago I finally installed a VPN (Cloak) to my computer and I am really loving Netflix here in Thailand. It is very inexpensive considering how many times I've used it already.

For the past few nights I've been binge watching House of Cards. Great entertainment.

Also now I can watch HBO Go and don't have to wait until I visit USA to catch up on some of my favorite shows.

just use 'Hola' it's easier and free!

How much is it?