Wlan Hotspots

Samuian

I 'saw' some AOT WiFi networks (on 28 Sep) which were open and dispensing IP addresses. However I could not establish outside connectivity. I would expect that TG is offering free WiFi in their lounges as they did at DMK, and sometimes these are accessible from areas immediately adjacent to, but outside, the lounge. AS other carriers build and open their own lounges I'd also expect them to offer WiFi. At the old airport it was pretty easy to jump on a free WiFi network so am thinking that will eventually happen at the new BKK.

does anyone know if the new airport has WLAN HotSpots for Internet access or stationary access only?

If so any information, where, how?

i got an wifi signal on 26.9. but there was no login page or something like that.

on 29.9. then there was a login page show up, and some links on that webpage. form AOT. but it was unclear how to get your username and password or how you can pay for it. the website was still not ready i guess, but i think in near future it will be easy to get there wireless connection, but it will be not for free.

also i did not see something similar to changi airport singapore, they have desk there which have electric power plugins and lan access for everybody can use. to find a free wifi access at changi was also not a problem. i was thinking the new bkk airport will have similar, but i am afraid not.

also on the meeting and restaurant floor i didnt get a gprs signal on my mobile phone.