Panasonic service centre?

Guderian

I bought a new Panasonic air con from Home Pro around a month ago. The fan unit's recently developed an annoying high-pitched whistle when it's blowing hard. I assume that Home Pro operate the usual policy of sorting problems out for seven days after purchase but longer than that you have to get the manufacturer to fix it? Please correct me if I'm wrong there. If I do need to get on to Panasonic to get it sorted out does anyone know where they are located in Pattaya? I tried the Panasonic support website but all I get for Thailand is a 403 - Access denied message. Thanks.

My aircon came from Numchai and they handled the warranty for at least the first year. I believe that even after this time I need to contact them in order to get warranty service, even if they only pass the job on to the manufacturer.

I suggest you contact Home Pro first and see what they say.

My aircon came from Numchai and they handled the warranty for at least the first year. I believe that even after this time I need to contact them in order to get warranty service, even if they only pass the job on to the manufacturer.

I suggest you contact Home Pro first and see what they say.

Oh, that's interesting thanks. I've been told by Tesco Lotus, say when I bought a fridge there, that they guarantee it for seven days and then pass the buck to the manufacturer. I'll see what Home Pro has to say tomorrow.

Numchai are about the best. Great service center. I've not had good luck with Home Pro. Ended up calling in Numchai to sort things out. It wasn't that much money either, luckily!

I had problems even getting Home Pro to show up when they promised to install the new air con, so I suspect that at best their service dept. will be hit or miss. Since I've got a one-year warranty I really don't see why I should pay anything to get it fixed, it's not the money so much as the principle (I know, those are probably famous last words here in Thailand...)