Female Pitbull or Bully Owners.

Hey folks, looking for people who have female pitbull or bully. Trolls go away.

I have a beautiful 10 months old American red nose pitbull boy and he is looking for GF or a wife.

He is super friendly, totally non aggressive with people, love cats and lives with 5 other dogs.

He is playful, annoying and full of energy.

He is a big boy around 30kg already, very strong and dominant, definitely an alpha male

SO basically, i would love for him to be a father just one time, i keep one puppy and you keep the rest.

I am in Pattaya, if interested, please PM me and i can forward pics

Again, trolls!!!!! go away

Posts removed.

The OP has asked and made a perfectly legitimate request for breeding his dog.

This thread IS NOT about the breed, or the rights and wrongs of ownership, that is "off topic" in this case, and such remarks and attempted discussion will be removed.

If you manage to find a suitable bitch and do breed. I would love to take a pup, preferably a male . My Rottweiler passed on a few months ago and my boxer (bitch) is lonely, as I am. I find it sad so many people are ready to criticize a breed. There are in my opinion, no bad dogs just poor and ill-equipped owners.

Good luck and let me know if you are successful in your search.

If you manage to find a suitable bitch and do breed. I would love to take a pup, preferably a male . My Rottweiler passed on a few months ago and my boxer (bitch) is lonely, as I am. I find it sad so many people are ready to criticize a breed. There are in my opinion, no bad dogs just poor and ill-equipped owners.

Good luck and let me know if you are successful in your search.

Thanks, if it happens, will let you know smile.png

Laughing Gravy, i have found a sexy girl for him, also large size.

They will go on a date tomorrow to see if they like each other and if they do, they should be getting into bed within next 2 weeks as she is about to go into season.

PM me if you interested and will let you know once pups arrive.

I get pick of the littertongue.png , but can speak with the owner of the girl to let you pick also before anyone else.

PS. girl is also non aggressive and playful, so pups should be a joy to have, but to warn you my boy is super naughty and super annoying, so be prepared to be busy if his kids take his personality.biggrin.png

PPS. Both are large size and tall, not the short leg fatso'sgigglem.gif

Archived