For animal lovers. 10 second video simply incredible,

he looks the same breed as ours,if the wife goes out he will sit and wait for her to come home,six months ago his best freind passed away,for 6yrs.he had his dinner with ours,every day ours will go to the gate at 4pm.to look for him.and when he passes where the dog lived he sits and stare's looking for him.

i started a thread nearly 3yrs ago,HOW AMAZING IS YOU DOG sometimes UNBELEIVABLE.

Dogs often mourn their owners or their 'dog friends'.

I had a big male Alsatian... and one day I picked up a little puppy which I actually saw being abandoned. This turned into a little black scruff, with the tail sticking out sideways. She and the Alsatian became firm friends (the scruff used to hang onto his tail). One day the scruff got poisoned, and for the next three months, the Alsatian sent hours every day watching our front door, waiting for his friend to come back. Heart-rending!

My mothers old dog spent 24 hours in bed with her when mum was dying.

As death was almost at the door, mum asked me to take the dog away so dog does not know or see it.

Dog did not see my mother die.

Mum died in September, dog died on mothers day at exactly same time as my mother.

Archived