All Season Place

wayned

I live upcountry and am driving to Bangkok for a 0730 appointment at the US Embassy to get my yearly Income Affidavit early Tuesday morning. In the past I have always parked at Foodland on Sukhumvit Soi 5 and taxied back and forth. Mainly because of easy access to the free way and shopping. This time I want to park at All Seasons entering and exiting from Wireless road and hobble to the Embassy and shop at Tops before exiting. Any advice regarding entering the complex and parking would be appreciated.

On exiting I can turn left and go to the next main crossroad, Rama something or other, and turn left and either continue to the entrance to the free way(I think that there is one), wander through the Tobacco complex to Soi 4 and pick up the free way at Sukhumvit, or go to Asoke and turn left and then left on Sukhumvit and backtrack to the free way entrance.

Don't go into that area except by subway but have you tried imputing your needs online using maps.google? There maps are really quite good and even include traffic conditions and normally seem to provide the best routing.

I've mapped out the entire route. Exit Sukhumvit from the north, "U" turn at Asoke, left on Wireless road, enter All Seasons.

Exit All seasons, left on Wireless Road, left on Rama IV road, renter free way north off of Rama IV road. I'll be coming at about 0630, less traffic, and leaving at around 1000, rush hour over.

I'm just concerned about parking at All Seasons. I know that area of Bangkok pretty well but am concerned about the parking.

I've driven the route many times in the past at all hours of the day. I usually park at Foodland, Soi 5. On exit I "U" turn at Asoke and back on the free way just past Soi 4 where Sukhumvit widens to 5 lanes.

I've mapped out the entire route. Exit Sukhumvit from the north, "U" turn at Asoke, left on Wireless road, enter All Seasons.

Exit All seasons, left on Wireless Road, left on Rama IV road, renter free way north off of Rama IV road. I'll be coming at about 0630, less traffic, and leaving at around 1000, rush hour over.

I'm just concerned about parking at All Seasons. I know that area of Bangkok pretty well but am concerned about the parking.

I've driven the route many times in the past at all hours of the day. I usually park at Foodland, Soi 5. On exit I "U" turn at Asoke and back on the free way just past Soi 4 where Sukhumvit widens to 5 lanes.

You can either enter from Soi Ruam Rudee or Wireless Road. Parking is underneath the towers. Get a parking stamp at Tops

whistling.gif Been there, but don't know about parking there either as I've only taken taxi there never driven there

Malaysian Air ticket office is up on the 5th(?) floor I believe.

(where I purchased tickets for KL and Penang trip)

Edited by IMA_FARANG

You can either enter from Soi Ruam Rudee or Wireless Road. Parking is underneath the towers. Get a parking stamp at Tops

Thanks,

Is Soi Ruam Rudee the first turn after the free way on sukhumvit road?

Ignore the above post! I've looked at the map and can see exactly where Ruam Rudi intersects Sukhumvit and the entrance to All Seasons. I guess that I'm just getting lazy! Thanks for the tip on parking. I'll try it and let you all know the outcome!

Update; went to Bangkok this morning, left home at 0345 and arrived at All Seasons at 0615, 211kms on the odometer, traffic minimal. I used the toll way all the way from Bang Pa-in. Hobbled to the US embassy, ate a stall on the way, and was admitted for my 0730 appointment. I was done and out at 0745. Walked back to All Seasons and shopped a little at Tops Market, but it is not a full service grocery, no deli, bakery or fresh meat and a limited selection of other products. I left about 0900 went down Wireless road to Rama IV and then back on the toll way home. A quick and uneventful trip.