What are your perceptions towards spicy food?

Rainy293

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and Thai culture, and it's my first post here. Pardon me if i did anything wrongly (Kindly let me know so I will take note of it in future).

I believe this topic may be explored by many others here, but I think the perception of spicy food for every individual varies. I love various flavor in Thai cuisines, and personally I enjoy spicy food the most. However, I hope it's not just me but as much as I love spicy food, my level of tolerance towards bird's eye chilli is pretty low...

Also, I feel that Thai food is generally spicier compared to food from other countries (at least in the country that I was born in). Do you agree?

Actually, I have this survey for my school cultural project that I hope you guys can help me a little. It wouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time! I'm just trying to gather different opinions from different people smile.png

<<<< Link to external survey removed >>>>

I want to introduce Thai cuisine to my friends, but among them there are some who can't take spicy Thai food, what should I do? What are the non-spicy Thai food that I can recommend to my friends?