Hotel in Saraburi Town

mca

I've got to make an overnight stop in Saraburi this evening ( 22nd) and looking online the avaliable accomodation doesn't seem too inspiring. Any recommendations in the THB 1000 and up bracket? In or close to the city would be great. Not looking for anything particularly special just clean with wifi.

Many thanks.

I can't imagine to many people will be able to give you definitive answers,it's not a Town that gets much coverage on the forum,whilst I've passed it probably 300 times going home to Phetchabun I've never ever stopped in the town once.

Most hotels now have wifi even the most basic ones so that shouldn't be a problem,agoda throws up about 25 options many small resorts etc.

Good luck either way.

I can't imagine to many people will be able to give you definitive answers,it's not a Town that gets much coverage on the forum,whilst I've passed it probably 300 times going home to Phetchabun I've never ever stopped in the town once.

Most hotels now have wifi even the most basic ones so that shouldn't be a problem,agoda throws up about 25 options many small resorts etc.

Good luck either way.

Cheers stoney I'm living in the wild hope of a "hidden gem" that might have slipped under the radar.

Cheers all pushed on to Pak Chong but thanks for the Saraburi info. Much appreciated.

A wise choice.

I bloody hate Saraburi, as mentioned by another poster, I have lost count the number of times I have driven through it

Its nothing more than an industrial estate on the northern Bkk suburbs, depending on when you drive, the traffic is horrendous.

Add it to your list of Thai towns never to visit.

It go so bad I took the 304 to Korat via Wang Nan Kiaw, much safer, plus can miss out the idiot motorcylce teenagers tearing it up on the road to Khao Yai.

The best thing about the place is the road north or south.

• 1 month later...

Archived