Is Any Shuttle Bus between Nakhon Sawan Railway Station to town?

ravelkuan

N/S abounds with Tuk Tuk's cabs so I'm sure there must be plenty of transport.

From the N/S bus station (Opposite Big C down a side road) you'll find the bus to K.P.Phet.

Time tables not to sure about 'pretty pointless anyway as the trains are never on time' but they do go at regular intervals takes about 1.5 hours depending on what one you get, some will stop as and when it seems as they like they will take a little longer. I do believe there are mini buses that go to K.P.Phet one of the N/S locals will no doubt inform you about same.

K.P.Phet bus station also has the normal open covered buses song/tue (Spelling) also M/Cycle taxi. They hover around the right hand side of the station as you go in. Cost peanuts for both of your destinations.

I do know that a No:1 bus from K.P.Phet to BKK non stop is under 300bt if that helps.

If you require any other info on hotels etc just ask.

From the train station there is always a songteaw/baht bus going into town, and I think it is still only 10baht.

Can't say about the bus to KPP but Fred probably has it right. Must go one day as I hear the Oasis is good for food and drink.

N/S abounds with Tuk Tuk's cabs so I'm sure there must be plenty of transport.

From the N/S bus station (Opposite Big C down a side road) you'll find the bus to K.P.Phet.

Time tables not to sure about 'pretty pointless anyway as the trains are never on time' but they do go at regular intervals takes about 1.5 hours depending on what one you get, some will stop as and when it seems as they like they will take a little longer. I do believe there are mini buses that go to K.P.Phet one of the N/S locals will no doubt inform you about same.

K.P.Phet bus station also has the normal open covered buses song/tue (Spelling) also M/Cycle taxi. They hover around the right hand side of the station as you go in. Cost peanuts for both of your destinations.

I do know that a No:1 bus from K.P.Phet to BKK non stop is under 300bt if that helps.

If you require any other info on hotels etc just ask.

It mean songthaew??How much around Nakhon Sawan Railway Station to town?

Because I am not thail, i want more information to finished my Journey...

thanks you...

From the train station there is always a songteaw/baht bus going into town, and I think it is still only 10baht.

Can't say about the bus to KPP but Fred probably has it right. Must go one day as I hear the Oasis is good for food and drink.

10B...Bargain??

You mean the bus (BKK to Chiang Mai) will go through KPP??If I go to KPP, just look the time table about BKK to Chiang Mai??

thanks

10B...Bargain??

You mean the bus (BKK to Chiang Mai) will go through KPP??If I go to KPP, just look the time table about BKK to Chiang Mai??[/size]

thanks

If your referring going to K.P.Phet via bus there are several from BKK, some go BKK via N/S then K.P.Phet then further on C/Mai. Some go just from BKK via N/S and finish at K.P.Phet. They run every 1.5 hour's or so. Could be less long time since I used them always go by car now, but I'm not far off.

Total time a short 5 hours cost as I said before 300bt each way.

You haven't told us when or if you will be staying in N/S or if you intend to go directly to K.P.Phet. I would give the train a miss and go all the way by bus if it's the latter.

Bit more info required please.

10B...Bargain??

You mean the bus (BKK to Chiang Mai) will go through KPP??If I go to KPP, just look the time table about BKK to Chiang Mai??[/size]

thanks

If your referring going to K.P.Phet via bus there are several from BKK, some go BKK via N/S then K.P.Phet then further on C/Mai. Some go just from BKK via N/S and finish at K.P.Phet. They run every 1.5 hour's or so. Could be less long time since I used them always go by car now, but I'm not far off.

You haven't told us when or if you will be staying in N/S or if you intend to go directly to K.P.Phet. I would give the train a miss and go all the way by bus if it's the latter.

First,I will arrive at Don Muang airport,and go to N/S by train,stay in N/S 1 night,

I think that I will go to the Wat Khiriwong(N/S),

And Next station is K.P.Phet→Sukhothai→Phitsanulok→Bangkok.

10B...Bargain??

thanks

First,I will arrive at Don Muang airport,and go to N/S by train,stay in N/S 1 night,

I think that I will go to the Wat Khiriwong(N/S),

And Next station is K.P.Phet→Sukhothai→Phitsanulok→Bangkok.

Suggest you ask about buses to Sukhothai when you arrive at K.P.P bus station, they do have an information desk, albeit English might be a bit of a problem. K.P.Phet also has old Wats ruins not to dissimilar from the ones at Sukhothai, well worth a visit if it's like normal it'll be empty. Most motorised 3 wheelers or bt/buses will take you there. Tip get their phone No: so they can pick you up. It's not to far out of the main town but it'll still be a bit of a walk 2 km or so.

I'm assuming that you have already sorted hotels. In N/S eating does seems a bit hit and miss.

But if your happy with Thai food you would be ok.

Like wise K.P.Phet Thai food abounds, there are several western style but you would need transport for any of those.

Sorry cant help out with the latter two Suk or Pitso, although I have been to both several times have never stayed overnight.

If you require any other info on K.P.Phet just ask. If you tell me the hotel your staying at I can direct you.

I wont be on line after midday Tuesday back again late Thursday early Friday.

Best of luck on your trip hope you enjoy yourself.

Archived