Condo/flat Wanted To Rent

roytheboy

Wanted to rent for feb/march 07 condo/flat pattaya, or possible Jontiem, small one bedroom is fine, must have air con.

Please pm with your best price, and tell me what the extras are ie electric ??

Please do not answer to this posting, pm me only and not interested in dealing with large corporations, prefer dealing with owner direct and trustworthy people, coz IAM !.....Roy

Wanted to rent for feb/march 07 condo/flat pattaya, or possible Jontiem, small one bedroom is fine, must have air con.

Please pm with your best price, and tell me what the extras are ie electric ??

Please do not answer to this posting, pm me only and not interested in dealing with large corporations, prefer dealing with owner direct and trustworthy people, coz IAM !.....Roy

Does anyone have any advice for renting a Condo, for 2 months as opposed to cheaper hotel.

With a hotel I will obviously pay more on first observations, and will have no worries if any mishaps, unlike condo where lets say the microwave breaks, or anything in fact but I am concerned that add ons, or some scam will work out just as dear.

I have been quoted by a letting agents 12000 PER MONTH RENT, +WATER 200/300 PER MONTH ELECTRIC 1000 PER MONTH, CABLE TV 350 PER MONTH, + 12000 DEPOSIT. tHIS IS FOR 1 BED CONDO Jontiem.

I ask because I have been poisened by letting agents here in Uk, who have stuffed my daughter for about £1500 after leaving a rat hole of a property for repairs damage that was mostly not there fault, and no dissrespect here but this will be Thailand !!!! TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF IS A NATIONAL PASSTIME ! I dont blame them, I just try and make sure it aint me !

ANY SENSIBLE ADVICE ALLWAYS WELLCOME, PEOPLE WITH INNAPROPRIATE COMENTS KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF !.......................... Roy

Without knowing the building, the square footage of the condo, the quality of the renovations it is impossible to give you an intelligent answer. But, below are some web-sites of real estate agents that rent condos. You can utilize these to look at the pictures and pick the amenities you desire. You can also email and reserve your unit if you transfer funds in advance. Best of luck.

http://www.fairproperties.com/condos_for_rent.htm

http://www.jomtien-property.com/?p=propert..._PropertyByForm

http://www.northshorethaiproperty.com/?p=p...ActionName=Rent

Roy, have you ever considered an apartment. You can rent a fully furnished studio at about 30 sqm for around 8,000 baht a Month. Some are very nice and bigger than the average hotel room. You rent direct from the owners on site, no middle man. Near the Carrerfour area there are several fairly newish kind of apartment buildings like this. I would suggest booking into a hotel one night then between 8AM and 12 noon go and check them out, pick one you like and move in, cheers.

Roy, have you ever considered an apartment. You can rent a fully furnished studio at about 30 sqm for around 8,000 baht a Month. Some are very nice and bigger than the average hotel room. You rent direct from the owners on site, no middle man. Near the Carrerfour area there are several fairly newish kind of apartment buildings like this. I would suggest booking into a hotel one night then between 8AM and 12 noon go and check them out, pick one you like and move in, cheers.

Thank's fellas for all your replys on here, and pm's there is some decent fellas on here !

Life is a learning curve, my next visit to Pattaya will be on a view to moving there !

It's my kinda town !!!!!!!!! Holy Joes and negatives send you replys to someone else

best regards Roy