A Competitor for the Honda MSX 125: Kawasaki Z 125

Dutchbike

The KSR was very popular. Kawasaki is a trusted brand which has the potential to always sell well.

This will attract a crowd who don't want the weight or expense of a 250/300cc bike or bigger but want a mini-motard look that stands out from the mass of Waves, Clicks, etc.

The KSR was very popular. Kawasaki is a trusted brand which has the potential to always sell well.

This will attract a crowd who don't want the weight or expense of a 250/300cc bike or bigger but want a mini-motard look that stands out from the mass of Waves, Clicks, etc.

Not to mention the mass of MSXs.

This is a nice looking little bike. Yet to see the price but it should sell well as long as it's close to the MSX.

all the toms will have one soon, you can see them picking up their gogo girlfriends after work wink.png

LOL. My 18 y/o step daughter is a tom. She rides a KSR, with farkles and a loudish aftermarket pipe. Her girlfriend is a 24 y/o stunner. And she's got a line of beauties waiting to be her next "dee".

all the toms will have one soon, you can see them picking up their gogo girlfriends after work wink.png

LOL. My 18 y/o step daughter is a tom. She rides a KSR, with farkles and a loudish aftermarket pipe. Her girlfriend is a 24 y/o stunner. And she's got a line of beauties waiting to be her next "dee".

yep theyre great, i love them.

im sharing a gik with a tom currently.... she sees me when i let her come over (IE im not busy with someone else) and if im busy, then she goes to the tom for "comfort" 555.... working out quite well so far

im sharing a gik with a tom currently.... she sees me when i let her come over (IE im not busy with someone else) and if im busy, then she goes to the tom for "comfort" 555.... working out quite well so far

The next step obviously is 3p

The next step obviously is 3p

And hopefully some video.thumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...

My missus got one in orange. Great little bike for a Thai lady. There's a "pro" version with a clutch and there's a model without. She got the clutch one. Looks sharp. Would post a pic but there doesn't appear to be an attach button!

74,999 baht

MSX is priced at 67,800 I believe. But this one looks much better imo. Never liked the looks of the MSX.

Agreed, wasnt until I saw some fully modded MSX's that I thought, nice, standard just odd boxy look from many angles.

And they were just Honda trying to steal Kawis market, by copying the KSR style/size/layout,

everywhere Kawi lays out a market Honda drops in like an uninvited uncle.

Anyway hoe, how did this become a thread about RW bragging about free sex?

Archived