Rains

Starting early this year.... and going to be a good test for the drainage systems put in along the roads.... some not quite finished yet....

Pond near my house, rose more than five feet overnight .... I need to find my Wellies! wink.png

_MG_6360-1.jpg

at least the haze has gone! thumbsup.gif

Starting early this year.... and going to be a good test for the drainage systems put in along the roads.... some not quite finished yet....

Pond near my house, rose more than five feet overnight .... I need to find my Wellies! wink.png

_MG_6360-1.jpg

at least the haze has gone! thumbsup.gif

Wellies huh!, your an optimist, I'd dig out your diving gear or a snorkel at least wink.png

I took a quick drive around parts of Maenam late this morning and nothing too bad, I had expected the area around Soi 2 to be underwater, but all clear!

Worst area is around my house, Catfish are running down the garden path again! wink.png

What they are building and will / perhaps has helped is widening the river at the Soi 1, where the electric comes in from Khanom...

Obviously work in progress ... but at least an improvement on infrastructure with the road drainage around some areas...thumbsup.gif

November%252520rainy%252520season%252520

November%252520rainy%252520season%252520

They are doing the same between Ban Tai and Ban Por... thumbsup.gif (This was back in Sept, not looked to see progress lately!)

_MG_5915-44.jpg

Perhaps the area around Big C will be next on the list! tongue.pngwhistling.gif

Archived