'Naked Nana Girl' charged with obscenity

webfact

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like the carpet matches the drapes.

Where is this location? I want to relocate a business and the noise, screaming and yelling, the motorbike swerving, the run down infrastructure...sounds really attractive!

Now if only they have Draconian drug laws?

That would be PERFECT, employees love that self-righteous moral <deleted>

Edited by SiSePuede419

I've traveled extensively in Morocco.

She is not a native of Morocco.

I've travelled extensively in Thailand. If I saw someone who looked like African, I would say they don't look like a Thai "native". But I would be wrong.

The Mani (see Mani tribe Phuket) were the ORIGINAL Thai "natives". And quite frankly, they look straight out of the Congo rainforest...

Shake it up baby / Twist and Shout! yea!

.....we need more like her. If establishment had their way, everyone would be dressed in a pantsuit with a white shirt and tie. Thailand already has tons of conformity. She came along to shake things up a bit. Hooray! And I think she's as cute as a cupcake.

Listen to 'Sexy Sadie' or 'Honey Pie' by the Beatles and you'll get an idea of why the world needs people like her.

pure savage's reply... whose brain is much weaker than his libido.

it's a real shame to see a human degraded to such level.

people like this is a reason why Thais want to re brand Pattaya as a family-oriented resort.

to kick out primitive farang sex-addicts out of Thailand to Cambodia, Vietnam or somewhere else...

Edited by TimmyT

i found this story truely disturbing...

woman dont do crazy stuff like this! Do we know the true story?

I had a look at the uncensored video for the first time and she`s not bad looking. I wouldn`t kick her off my motorbike or out of bed.

In the video she is waving to people while on the back of the motorbike taxi and obviously knows she is the centre of attention. I have no idea whether she`s just plain nuts or a publicity seeker, but one thing I do know for sure, most women are exhibitionists. They love drawing attention to themselves and then get peeved and complain when it`s the wrong attention and us men being accused of being perverts just for our thoughts. Like donkeys being tempted by the carrot and beaten if they take it.

She was waving as if she was in the back of a horse-drawn carriage, except she was in the back of a motorcycle taxi.

i found this story truely disturbing...

woman dont do crazy stuff like this! Do we know the true story?

I had a look at the uncensored video for the first time and she`s not bad looking. I wouldn`t kick her off my motorbike or out of bed.

In the video she is waving to people while on the back of the motorbike taxi and obviously knows she is the centre of attention. I have no idea whether she`s just plain nuts or a publicity seeker, but one thing I do know for sure, most women are exhibitionists. They love drawing attention to themselves and then get peeved and complain when it`s the wrong attention and us men being accused of being perverts just for our thoughts. Like donkeys being tempted by the carrot and beaten if they take it.

She was waving as if she was in the back of a horse-drawn carriage, except she was in the back of a motorcycle taxi.

Seriously - the Thai MoCyc taxi driver would avoid being in the spotlight like that unless it was a specially well-paid fare.

Isn't she that Butt ugly Russian lady that sits outside Subway at Soi 7/1 for the last few Years Hawking her fork

Always wonder how she gets her work permit Oh Think I know freebie for the Boys

I think I know the one you mean, I think she is a blonde Uzbek/Russian, my friend has spoken to her. She used to sit outside Coffee-World.

Yah at least 10+ years that I see her, even when the place had a kind of veranda outside with more open tables, she's not hooker, she's actually a pimp as she bring potential customers to an hotel in Soi Nana where "her" (russian or ukrainian) much younger ladies works. Must have a work permit :)

Holy Smokes! The writer who says she is "dead ungly" is dead wrong. Last sunday around noon she and I almost collided in the middle of Sukumvit at Soi Nana. She was a beaute. Young, fit, Arabe looking and on a mission to somewhere. We met face to face on the trafiic busy Sukumvit Island. I thought that this was the first of the 72 houris waiting for me in Paradise.

Open Sesame

Ancient Mesopotamian adage: Ass arrives beautiful and valiant

She (as a Westerner OR an Asian) could have done the same thing in Berlin, Prague, Barcelona, hell London or Miami & it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal.

A blonde white girl does it in Thailand and it's the talk of the town.

I'm still trying to figure out who the victim of this crime is as well???.... OK, she could have caused a traffic accident I suppose.

Disagree with you there Jaywalker,,, a naked lady walking through central London would certainly be a big deal. Especially in the Wintergiggle.gif

Holy Smokes! The writer who says she is "dead ungly" is dead wrong. Last sunday around noon she and I almost collided in the middle of Sukumvit at Soi Nana. She was a beaute. Young, fit, Arabe looking and on a mission to somewhere. We met face to face on the trafiic busy Sukumvit Island. I thought that this was the first of the 72 houris waiting for me in Paradise.

Open Sesame

Ancient Mesopotamian adage: Ass arrives beautiful and valiant

• 2 weeks later...

Same happened in Hamburg, Germany last summer. The lady was not arrested, but interviewed. Nothing in the law to forbid her doing that.

Obscenity comes into the game if she starts acting in a sexual provokative way, which she did not.

Different cultures, different views and laws on the subject of obscenity. I hope they let her go with a stern warning or get her some help if she

is mentally unfit to understand her actions.coffee1.gif

The question is what would be happen with her in her own country. Wiped or stoned to dead!!???

I'd rather get stoned than wiped!!!!

Same happened in Hamburg, Germany last summer. The lady was not arrested, but interviewed. Nothing in the law to forbid her doing that.

Obscenity comes into the game if she starts acting in a sexual provokative way, which she did not.

Different cultures, different views and laws on the subject of obscenity. I hope they let her go with a stern warning or get her some help if she

is mentally unfit to understand her actions.coffee1.gif

The question is what would be happen with her in her own country. Wiped or stoned to dead!!???

I'd rather get stoned than wiped!!!!

Different ppl different taste.gigglem.gif