Bansuan Hotel In Nakhon Sawan

tk47

Bansuan Hotel in Nakhon Sawan.

I cannot see this on the web at all and wonder if anyone has any information on it at all please?

Does it exist?

Is it new?

Any info will do thanks.

Ban Suan Resort does exist it is quiet nice too -it is not easy to find and they do not have a website. The last time i was there the Food in the Restaurant was good and i had a brief look at their rooms which seem to be OK too. Ban Suan is not new (probably a few years old) but i can have a look to see if it is well maintained ...

Most Nakhon Sawan Hotel do not have a website except Pimarn Hotel and the Country Lodge .

There are many other resorts here too which are inexpensive and nice . One of the newer ones that has a website is the panagarp resort here is the link Panagarp resort . They are a bit out of town (about 10km),however, they offer free transportation to Town when staying with them. Their restaurant is excellent and the rooms i have seen are lovely too.

Hope that helps,

rcm :o

Thanks for that RCM and Bambina.

Very helpful comments RCM. Appreciated :D

Looks like I'll be there for a week from 18th Oct.

tk47

If you feel like having a drink when you are here...send me a PM i am not too far away ....

chok di :o

rcm :D

Thanks for that RCM and Bambina.

Very helpful comments RCM. Appreciated :D

Looks like I'll be there for a week from 18th Oct.

tk47

If you feel like having a drink when you are here...send me a PM i am not too far away ....

chok di :o

rcm :D

Yeah. I'd like that. Thanks.

I'll be in touch when I get to Thailand after this tuesday and I am settled in a bit. :D