Cleaning A Car's Interior In Chiang Mai

up-country_sinclair

If you use Carrefour, you can leave it at the car valet service just to the right of the entrance, after you pick up your security ticket. Check what time they say they will finish it by, go off and do your shopping, and if finished early grab a coffee/lunch until its done.

If you use Carrefour, you can leave it at the car valet service just to the right of the entrance, after you pick up your security ticket. Check what time they say they will finish it by, go off and do your shopping, and if finished early grab a coffee/lunch until its done.

Another alternative is take your car to the gas station opposite The Maddog, leave your car there walk (should take 3 minutes max.) to The Maddog and have a couple of beers. :o

Another alternative is take your car to the gas station opposite The Maddog, leave your car there walk (should take 3 minutes max.) to The Maddog and have a couple of beers. :D

perhaps Nick could think of a new promotion, have a pizza and a beer value meal with car wash thrown in.

:o

Another alternative is take your car to the gas station opposite The Maddog, leave your car there walk (should take 3 minutes max.) to The Maddog and have a couple of beers. :o

That was the old "Q8" station, which I believe has since stopped a washing service after they changed owners.

I always use the Shell station just along from Central, they do a great job.

Another alternative is take your car to the gas station opposite The Maddog, leave your car there walk (should take 3 minutes max.) to The Maddog and have a couple of beers. :D

That was the old "Q8" station, which I believe has since stopped a washing service after they changed owners.

I always use the Shell station just along from Central, they do a great job.

The old Q8 (now Petronas) gas station opposite Suan Buak Had (or perhaps if you are familiar with Suan Prung Hospital "as many on the forum surely will be" on the outside of the canal, and is between the hospital and the Chinese Consulate) while having done away with their drive thru machine still wash and valet cars manually.

There is a coffee shop there also with a couple of nice little ladies where you can while away the time whilst waiting for your car.

I do like the idea though Nick, of you doing a pizza and a car wash as a package. :D

Back home some enterprising entrepreneur's would have pretty girls wearing rather brief bikinis doing the washing. Not surprisingly some of the girls would get nice big tips. :o

As you drive into Central Kad Suan Kaew instead of turning left for parking turn right and just there is a great car detailing service center. They do a fantastic job, and all done by the time your missus has sent you broke (again).. about one hour..

can anyone recommend a shop that does a good job of cleaning the inside of cars?

i'm not really that lazy, but i don't own a vaccum. :o

thanks.

For years I've been using the auto wash/detailing/rustproofing/shineguard service at the complex beside the golf driving range across fron Airport Plaza. Purchase a booklet of 6-wash(0nly) coupons for 500B prior to getting your vehicle washed; But as you need the interior and possibly other detailing, check that price as it will incl washing. Save the booklet for later. A great team there. Use the time to window-shop at Air...Plaza. Cheers.

The best one as far as my thinking goes is the car wash on the bottom floor of the car park in Robinsons ( Central Airprt shopping centre)

I have used the one at carrefour and it was rubbish the same for the one at tescos on hang dong. Never had any problems with the airport car cleaners it is 350 baht including interior spray but when you go back the second time just tell them you have spray left from the first time (they should have left it in the car) and then it is only 270 baht that is for the full car inside and out. Very good job too.

As you drive into Central Kad Suan Kaew instead of turning left for parking turn right and just there is a great car detailing service center. They do a fantastic job, and all done by the time your missus has sent you broke (again).. about one hour..

190 baht for the full monty. Minus the useless engine cleaning..