Good Quality Furniture Store?

Manassas

Shopping for some furniture here. Been to a dozen shops. Have seen some nice wood tables and chairs. But I'm most interested in a comfortable couch for watching movies and napping. I'm looking for something for the serious couch potato! Everything I've seen is cheap and uncomfortable. Surely there's a couple shops with good quality upholstered furniture. Anyone have some tips and directions? Also looking for new mattresses.

Thanks

If it is of any help to anyone else, by Googling in Thai (English didn't work) we found a few decent furniture stores. They're on the highway up by the airport. One is Koncept, another Ruan Thong and I forget the name of the third one.. Nice stores with a decent selection.. Ruan Thong even had imported Sealy Posturpedic mattresses if you're willing to pay the premium. And they deliver.

Not easy to find high quality upholstered furniture in Chiang Mai, Robinsons/Central carry Lazyboy chairs and couches and that's about the best there is in town. Index and SB (often found in HomePro stores) Furniture all sell low to mid range quality but at premium prices. Ditto for regular furniture along the lines of Index, mostly laminated conti/particle board and often expensive. A few shops around specializing in good quality one off teak furniture, two in Watkate also a huge factory/warehouse in Samkangpeng.

Mattresses are a much easier thing to find, I would start with Robinsons/Central/Homepro for Slumberland, Tulip, Sealy and similar, some decent prices to be had.

If it is of any help to anyone else, by Googling in Thai (English didn't work) we found a few decent furniture stores. They're on the highway up by the airport. One is Koncept, another Ruan Thong and I forget the name of the third one.. Nice stores with a decent selection.. Ruan Thong even had imported Sealy Posturpedic mattresses if you're willing to pay the premium. And they deliver.

I clearly misunderstood what you were looking for. I thought you had already been to those shops on the way to Makro. There are a few rattan and wicker places along there too.