Countries with Bilateral Agreement with Thailand (Free Visa for 30, 60 and 90 days)

Hi all,

Just in case you guys/Ladies are not aware of this .... you can enter Thailand without a visa paper work and free (There are 52 countries allowed to use the free visa for 30, 60 and 90 days) if you are a citizen of a country with a bilateral agreement with Thailand ... have a look at this ..... http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/changes-visa-exempt.php

Note this this is applicable to Airports and border entries (Korea, Brazil, Peru, Argentina and Chile will get 90 days in both airport and land border). I have been in the country since December last year and I just do a simple run over the border and back and I get 90 days each time no questions ask and no problems at all. I will get my retirement visa next year but at the moment I am doing this way no worries at all simple and free I am from Chile ........

Hope it help

• Like 1

Well ??? I have been entering Thailand without paying 1B for visas I juts get to BKK sing the health doco and present my passport in the immigration area and that is it no payment nothing I have been doing this since Dec so ????? not sure where is your info from .... I have the same info have a look at the top where it say 90 days .....or maybe I am such special person that they feel sorry for me and they do not charge me any money ?????.

You are getting a visa exemption, not a visa.

You may find you have issues next time. There have been crackdowns on those doing multiple visa exemptions, the fact that you are from a country that gets 90 days (rather than 30 which most of us get) may be protecting you from the computer generated flag on 6 entries.

Good luck making it to getting your retirement visa.

Thanks mate appreciated ... yes maybe I am protected from the 6 entries that I do not know but I am ready to fly out if I can not get 90 days on the border.

I just fly out to Hong Kong for a week and back again and start from 0 again.

If nothing works then I apply for a visa on the near embassy.

Will see I let you know at the end of Nov what happens .....maybe they decide I am a persona no grata and bye bye out I go ...he he he I do not thing so .... but hey anything is possible here .... I love the adventure

Thank's Mate

• 1 month later...