Change Of Owner From Thai Wife To Me

Ok. I know i,m new....................i,ve searched the forum using key words such as " change of owner " "change of ownership " " registering car " etc but cannot find any info thats relevant.

Situation is................car is currently in Thai wifes name..............want to change to mine. WE have just located to Bangkok from Khon Kaen but the car has bangkok plates so thats ok.

Where in BKK do we go to do this? Also.....what docs do i need? Letter from Embassy for address..........passport. I have a Non Im visa so thats ok. Anything else i need guys?

Thanks in anticipation

Steve

Edited by stevemiddie

Ok. I know i,m new....................i,ve searched the forum using key words such as " change of owner " "change of ownership " " registering car " etc but cannot find any info thats relevant.

Situation is................car is currently in Thai wifes name..............want to change to mine. WE have just located to Bangkok from Khon Kaen but the car has bangkok plates so thats ok.

Where in BKK do we go to do this? Also.....what docs do i need? Letter from Embassy for address..........passport. I have a Non Im visa so thats ok. Anything else i need guys?

Thanks in anticipation

Steve

Shameless bump