Medical Insurance 50k?

baneko

Im looking for medical insurance for around 50k baht per year. Im 43, male with no existing health issues. Does anybody know good plans far around that price? When at work overseas I am covered by a company plan but here not covered. Im 28 days in Thailand and 28 offshore.

Thanks

From your avatar I take it your a Scot. depending how often you return to the UK, Nationwide offer an account at a tenner a month with 3% interest on 3K....includes worldwide health insurance, only snag is your flight must be from the UK. and only valid for 30 days abroad at a time Muang Thai offer a reasonable plan that will cover you with varying levels,

From your avatar I take it your a Scot. depending how often you return to the UK, Nationwide offer an account at a tenner a month with 3% interest on 3K....includes worldwide health insurance, only snag is your flight must be from the UK. and only valid for 30 days abroad at a time Muang Thai offer a reasonable plan that will cover you with varying levels,

Hi

Unfortunately I dont go back very often but thanks for the info.

Hi

Unfortunately I dont go back very often but thanks for the info.

You can actually extend to cover up to 180 days per trip(possibly more?),I have 90 days per trip at an additional cost of £90 for the whole Year and this is unlimited trips per year.

My friend paid approximately £180 for his 180 days,so pretty good value and I think its 3% interest on the first £2,500.

3% is good rate...Im full time out here but if I go back will check it out. Thanks

It costs £10 a for the Flex plus account,but you get back £6/7 interest per month after Tax. But when you become a Taxpat you won't paid the Tax.

3% is good rate...Im full time out here but if I go back will check it out. Thanks

It costs £10 a for the Flex plus account,but you get back £6/7 interest per month after Tax. But when you become a Taxpat you won't paid the Tax.

Definately a tax pat! ☺