Wasted In Bangkok!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for the confusion fellows, but I have a confession to make.............

I'm afraid that I am indeed a guy! I am 50 years old!

I'm sorry for leading ya'll on!

I promise to be good next time.

Do you have big tits too?

I bet Udons still a misbeliever though. Although I did hear he sent some romantic pms to Scamps last creation so perhaps once bitten, twice shy. :o

Correct on the first, wrong on the second, Bigears :D

In a nutshell, No believe.

Well after a conversation, a brief web cam encounter i can indeed confirm that GF isn't TGS and she's definitely a lady...

... sorry to disappoint you all :D

That actually makes me really bloody happy, you don't know.

And thanks GF, for being cool.

and looking a lot finer in your school foto's than when you've had a liter and a half of my fav sangsom.

:o

Puta, for a minute I was genuinly worried you might be, HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED (TGS)

and there I am getting horny over ya and stuff...

:D

<There is a swearword filter for a reason - bypassing it using dots etc. breaks forum rules !>

Edited by Totster

Puta, for a minute I was genuinly worried you might be........................

:D Puta......? who's a puta here? :o maybe a puta de hijo but I've seen no puta here...................................yet :D

LaoPo

People where are the LINKS to your FUN, Hanging-OUT, or just COOL pics in general???

Methinks thou is trouting (Heh-heh).

I have lots of pictures of hanging out with dipso Thais ; Well, I do have to work with them!.

Cheers,

Couthy. :D

Nice to see you have respect for the people whos country you live and work in &lt;deleted&gt; :D

Now, calm down sunshine: I have worked with the same bunch of Thais for 14 years. We get on great. Yes, they area bunch of piss heads and so what?. We have a laugh and get the job done.

What do you do by the way?.

And, don't call me a wank@r.

It is offensive and ignorant.

Dentists are expensive and often painful.

Cheers,

Couthy. :o

Dear GF,

Those links do not open now (i.e. the 'page cannot be found' message). Can you make them viewable again please ? Thanks.

By the way, I wonder how many PM's you have received after posting the initial pics. Don't tell us the usernames of the senders of course; but just the no. of PM's. I know how most guys are :o One time on a 'friendship site', I took on a female username and my inbox was flooded in a single day with dozens of messages from guys....and there wasn't even a single pic that I had posted :D

Cheers,

Jem

Edited by JemJem

I've never looked under my bed for nobody....

Only cos my bed is on the floor... though.

I found a really, really hungover Australian under my bed one morning.

He'd been at the Bundy's.

Is that stuff on Mr Bush's list of WMD?. Should be.

He eventually recovered. I believe.

Cheers,

Couthy.

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your queries right now. I had a crazy night, drank about a dozen +++ whisky glasses, then had to tail around a few friends for the sake of camaraderie.

My usually functional mind isn't quiet functioning yet, so maybe later I will answer your queries.

Ciao for now my friends............

Dear GF,

Those links do not open now (i.e. the 'page cannot be found' message). Can you make them viewable again please ? Thanks.

By the way, I wonder how many PM's you have received after posting the initial pics. Don't tell us the usernames of the senders of course; but just the no. of PM's. I know how most guys are :o One time on a 'friendship site', I took on a female username and my inbox was flooded in a single day with dozens of messages from guys....and there wasn't even a single pic that I had posted :D

Cheers,

Jem

Sorry Jem, but the links have been disabled by yours truly.

The links were active for about 10 hours yesterday.

Pls. ask around. I'm sure some of the folks saw emmmm pics.

Dear GF,

Cheers,

Jem

Sorry Jem, but the links have been disabled by yours truly.

The links were active for about 10 hours yesterday.

Pls. ask around. I'm sure some of the folks saw emmmm pics.

The links havent been disabled they are still working fine for me

Everyone, I am still waiting for the party pictures! :o

Well, I'm sure erveryone got a few pics of himself being wasted but I don't want to present myself wasted in the Internet neither one of my friends who might be on the pic as well.

Talking anonymously about it, fine with me :D

...remember a night in BKK when I planed to go to Ko Samet the next morning but came home completely wasted by 4am and postponed the departure to Ko Samet until 2pm. This made me missing the last boat to the island and after going there by private speed boat having no accomodation for the night as everything was fully booked.

Hence I had a second night getting pissed and trying to sleep on the beach within a bunch of moskitos...

...still don't want to post any pics of this trip though :D

KY

Everyone, I am still waiting for the party pictures! :o

Well, I'm sure erveryone got a few pics of himself being wasted but I don't want to present myself wasted in the Internet neither one of my friends who might be on the pic as well.

Talking anonymously about it, fine with me :D

...remember a night in BKK when I planed to go to Ko Samet the next morning but came home completely wasted by 4am and postponed the departure to Ko Samet until 2pm. This made me missing the last boat to the island and after going there by private speed boat having no accomodation for the night as everything was fully booked.

Hence I had a second night getting pissed and trying to sleep on the beach within a bunch of moskitos...

...still don't want to post any pics of this trip though :D

KY

Hey, thanks for sharing your story!

It is indeed very funny!

:D