Wasted In Bangkok!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is this bimboid bint anyway? is she a thai chavette?

she looks like one of those women who appear good (ish) at 25 , but you know that by 30 they will have that well worn look , bags under the eyes , puffy face , blotchy complexion , wobbling fat , shapeless breasts , thunderous thighs , the start of an alex ferguson nose , thinning hair and a fierce temper.

pity the poor wimp that ends up with her. :o

You blokes make me laugh.You really think that GF is the person in the picture??? Do you think that a teacher would post a whole lot of pissed up pics and put them on an open internet forum???

Easily verified... GF can PM me her/his MSN address and set up a webcam sesh. That way i can (kinda) verify s/he is who s/he claims to be!

Consider it a public service :o

Superb and I notice no taker so we can end speculation. We can finally bring this GF thing to a closure. I never thought GF was real as her english writing skills were too perfect.

You blokes make me laugh.You really think that GF is the person in the picture??? Do you think that a teacher would post a whole lot of pissed up pics and put them on an open internet forum???

Easily verified... GF can PM me her/his MSN address and set up a webcam sesh. That way i can (kinda) verify s/he is who s/he claims to be!

Consider it a public service :D

:o

That's very noble of you. :D

I consider it my responsibility, as a moderator, to verify this member is who she claims to be...

... i would be neglecting my responsibility if i didn't at least try to dispel all these rumors and hearsay

People where are the LINKS to your FUN, Hanging-OUT, or just COOL pics in general???

Methinks thou is trouting (Heh-heh).

I have lots of pictures of hanging out with dipso Thais ; Well, I do have to work with them!.

Cheers,

Couthy. :o

Go for Harry Potter ... not much there you have to wrap your brain around.

Perhaps I should clarify ... not an insult, just a comment on the book selections. Actually, I prefer escapes without much brain power required when I seek entertainment. Not that I posses much of that power anyway.

who is this bimboid bint anyway? is she a thai chavette?

she looks like one of those women who appear good (ish) at 25 , but you know that by 30 they will have that well worn look , bags under the eyes , puffy face , blotchy complexion , wobbling fat , shapeless breasts , thunderous thighs , the start of an alex ferguson nose , thinning hair and a fierce temper.

pity the poor wimp that ends up with her. :D

I thought GF was supposed to be a filipinna teacher or somehting.

Also, somewhere GF wrote that GF was 21 or thereabouts...

I don't see indicaytions of either in the pics...

:o

People where are the LINKS to your FUN, Hanging-OUT, or just COOL pics in general???

Methinks thou is trouting (Heh-heh).

I have lots of pictures of hanging out with dipso Thais ; Well, I do have to work with them!.

Cheers,

Couthy. :D

Nice to see you have respect for the people whos country you live and work in <deleted> :o

Consider it a public service :D

Superb and I notice no taker so we can end speculation. We can finally bring this GF thing to a closure. I never thought GF was real as her english writing skills were too perfect.

I am for real! In fact, you can call me! :o

And no my English is badddddddd. I make too many grammatical errors. Believe me!

GracelessFawn:

I noticed you're online now.

Why don't you give us your most appreciated comments :o ?

LaoPo

GracelessFawn: :D you're still online....we are waiting :D

LaoPo