looking to buy Turkeys for Thanksgiving

NiwPix

Hey all,

as some may already know, there is a Turkey shortage in Thailand this year and thanksgiving is around the corner. I am searching for 5 Turkeys ( Plucked...I believe that is the correct term for a turkey that is basically ready to go in the oven ).

Does anybody know where some can be found?

Also, is there any advice or anything to look out for when buying a turkey in thailand from a farm ( any deceases / health risks etc. )?

I am located in Ubon Ratchathani. I wouldn't mind driving a few km's to pick them up or have them shipped here.

I have a turkey farm and we sold out this year! Now I have been looking around for more free range frsh turkeys like ours, many are too skinny, but I have located some plump healthy birds around 6 kilos each(male birds) I am buying them from the farmer and can resell at 290 Baht per kilo oven ready delivered in a cold box overnight ( extra delivery charge, by bus to your nearest terminal or by a van which would be more expensive, ok next year we will have lots of plump juicy fresh free range turkeys for sale....steve 0925516233

อุบลราชธานี = Ubon Ratchathani

ไก่งวง = Turkey

And this in google and it will show somethink.

Thank you for that. I will keep that in mind for the next time.

I am buying a couple of Turkeys from Steve,

Archived