Niwatthamrong defends Ms Yingluck over rice pledging scheme

webfact

L.Guy and others defending Yingluck to the hilt---OMG

Be honest if you had a mega economy and wanted someone responsible to be there at meetings to follow up on agenda's, WOULD YOU employ her OR ANY of her cabinet. If yes you would, then that completely sums you up. you have therefore to be a wind up merchant, as few --very few would agree with you.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for having ethics and courage wai.gif

What has that got to do with Yingluck ?? He didn't mention any reason why she didn't attend any meetings of the Committee

Well said, right on the point!

I see you guys have never held positions.... at all? maybe in your jobs you were pretty junior? you think all PMs attend all meetings under their command? why would she? she was PRIME MINISTER you *****s

why don't you and Wombat go try DO something with your miserable lives than just be keyboards warriors? "well said"? God I despair! go and and have another Chang! this is a SET-UP you ******s

From your comments it sounds like you have been found lacking in something positive to say....instead, you decide to make yourself feel better by trying to use old cliches on posters. You are probably the only person in Thailand to defend Yingluck for not attending ANY meetings of the Rice Subsidy Committee (She appointed herself to the position and was therefore responsible for it.) How many Sea captains stay on shore and let there ship sail away....as an example.

I, and a lot of other posters can see from your comments that you are a one eyed Yingluck/Shinawatra supporter who rejects anything said about them even when the truth, evidence and common sense is applied. Time to change your bib..it is full of dribble.