Girls Girls Girls.

NoshowJones

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them smart, slim, hips wider then there shoulders small waist and a bit of boob would make there body look just right but more importantly very good grooming and dress sense, hair length isn't important to me like it long like it short like it anyway if they groom and dress well.

Physically bigger mouth i find attractive and a smile to match, but personality is a must, she can appear to be the submissive type in other words very feminine but i need a girl with a bit of spark some good old get up and go a bit of a can do attitude.

I like them smart, slim, hips wider then there shoulders small waist and a bit of boob would make there body look just right but more importantly very good grooming and dress sense, hair length isn't important to me like it long like it short like it anyway if they groom and dress well.

Physically bigger mouth i find attractive and a smile to match, but personality is a must, she can appear to be the submissive type in other words very feminine but i need a girl with a bit of spark some good old get up and go a bit of a can do attitude.

I find very short hair as much of a turn off as a girl who is overweight.

When I say short, I mean looking masculine with her hair not able to cover her ears.

Well, what is it? Tall. short, long hair short hair. blonde dark?

Please specify:

For sex or to live with?

Both, or to be in a meaning relationship with.

For sex: most of the time anything female will do, but sometimes Mrs Palmers is a close runner up.

For relationships: My first and only long term relationship is with my wife, it started 8 years ago when I was 57. At my age I find it convenient, but not necessarily meaningful.

But you have not told us much about yourself Possum?

When I say short, I mean looking masculine with her hair not able to cover her ears.

Do you make an exception for Vulcan women?

And as a rock&roll player, what about mama Cass?

Well, what is it? Tall. short, long hair short hair. blonde dark?

Please specify:

For sex or to live with?

Both, or to be in a meaning relationship with.

For sex: most of the time anything female will do, but sometimes Mrs Palmers is a close runner up.

For relationships: My first and only long term relationship is with my wife, it started 8 years ago when I was 57. At my age I find it convenient, but not necessarily meaningful.

But you have not told us much about yourself Possum?

Obviously you haven't been reading many of my past posts.

What would you like to know?

Do you make an exception for Vulcan women?

And as a rock&roll player, what about mama Cass?

What is a vulcan woman? A rock&roll player??????? Are you talking about me here?

I was the bass player and sometimes doubled on keyboards in Country and Western bands.

About Mama Cass, excellent singer, but no looker, and don't ask me about Adele.

I like them intelligent, interesting, funny and cute.

Interesting, but what about looks?

I like them to look cute.

Aw come on, you know what I mean.

Nope. You asked. I answered.

I have better things to do with my time than try and guess what sort of answer you were hoping for, so you'll have to make do with the one I gave you.