Antihistamine tablets

fin5prtw

Has anyone come across any antihistamine tablets in Thailand (for allergies)- every pharmacy I've tried always offers me cream but never has the tablet form! I'd love to know if anyone has found any? If so where, and how much? I usually buy them for about £1 a pack back in England!

I live on Koh Lanta, so shops and pharmacies aren't always stocked quite the same as on the mainland- however I will give them another go with the brand names in the hope that I get somewhere this time! Thank you

Even on Koh Lanta a Pharmacy will have one or more oral antihistamine medications.

What have you been asking for ?

Write in block letters on a piece of paper the brand names and give the paper to the Pharmacist.

If the paper is not understood you are dealing with a shop-girl and should ask when the Pharmacist will be available.

All pharmacies have various types. If they don't understand (unlikely) write down the chemical name and hand that to them.

In the most unlikely event of their not stocking it, ask them to order it in, Most pharmacists are very cooperative in this way.

Pretty much all thai pharmacies sell chlorpheneramine, loratadine and zyrtec.

They will often not recognize the name when you say it though so best to write it down for them. Chlorpheneramine will make you drowsy while the other 2 less so.