somebody to repair a computer

domdom

Hello

My computer doesn't work this morning.. It blinks and windows doesn't open.. Does anyone know somebody who could repair this computer (no idea about what it has got).. Somebody just told me to go to Tukcom, as there are apparently companies there making this type of job.. Any other proposal.. away from town center would be better for me.. in fact around Sukhumvit if possible.. I live in Najomtien.. (after Jomtien beach end going towards Sattahip

Have a nice day

A bit late to answer just spotted this thread.

The computer shop I use is in NaJomtien Ban am Phur.

Directions, heading from Pattaya past the Ambassador and the Marina, into Ban am Phur do a U turn at the traffic lights, then first left, it’s just on the right.

A very busy shop. open till 7pm

Edited by sometime

Directions, heading from Pattaya past the Ambassador and the Marina, into Ban am Phur do a U turn at the traffic lights, then first left, it’s just on the right.

Is that the shop in the same soi as the TOT office ?

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.8227924,100.9155842,3a,75y,326.15h,101.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxTlbUwuMT7HUe4WvYaHjMw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Edited by johng

Is that the shop in the same soi as the TOT office ?

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.8227924,100.9155842,3a,75y,326.15h,101.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxTlbUwuMT7HUe4WvYaHjMw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Yes, the shop is just before the TOT office

Hello

Come2U has its phone out of order.. I sent a mail on their website but no answer.. According to the website they charge 1500 bahts for 30 minutes. Phoned Khun Art immediately after receiving the message.. He gave me an appointment for 4 o'clock at home.. Turned up on time, stayed 2 hours, solved my problem and charged 800 bahts..

Definitely happy with his job

Thanks everyone