PM Prayut visits 4 Isaan provinces

webfact

PM now visits NE provinces

234-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha set off his one-day visit to four provinces in the lower northeastern region to follow up the progress of development projects which his government has earlier started.

The prime minister flew in an Army plane at Don Mueang airport this morning to the 21st Wing airbase in Ubon Ratchathani.

Prior to the visit, he told reporters at the military airport in Don Mueang this morning that his field inspections today was to follow up on how much progress had been done in projects which had been assigned.

Besides, he would have opportunities to talk to villagers and local officials and to seek their cooperation in working together between the people and the government.

Government spokesman Maj Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd said the prime minister will visit Ubon Ratchathani, Sisaket, Yasothon, and Amnat Charoen provinces to observe the operations of government agencies and receive feedback regarding the public’s needs.

According to NNT, he would first visit Don Mod Daeng district in Ubon Ratchathani, and attend the joint meeting between the government agencies and the private sector to solve economic issues including the establishment of SME businesses, local investments promotion strategy, and the solution to the drought situation.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-now-visits-ne-provinces

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-11-12

Wow. Prayut came just in time when most farmers were cutting their rice. Only to get 8 baht per kilo the lowest in 12+ years and when yield per rai was on the order of 7.5 50 kilo bags.

Last year 7 rai produced 70+ bags.

Now these villagers over 65 years old who suppose to receive a meager 700 baht monthly dole, has not received anything for 3 months.

Imagine electric per month is at least 300. Water 300. And now, their harvest for 7 rai at 27,500 for 1 year.

Minus chemicals. Minus tilling. And minus reseeding.

These poor boogers are depending on their children. Hence, Patong.

Prayut, you're the man

Wow. Prayut came just in time when most farmers were cutting their rice. Only to get 8 baht per kilo the lowest in 12+ years and when yield per rai was on the order of 7.5 50 kilo bags.

Last year 7 rai produced 70+ bags.

Now these villagers over 65 years old who suppose to receive a meager 700 baht monthly dole, has not received anything for 3 months.

Imagine electric per month is at least 300. Water 300. And now, their harvest for 7 rai at 27,500 for 1 year.

Minus chemicals. Minus tilling. And minus reseeding.

These poor boogers are depending on their children. Hence, Patong.

Prayut, you're the man

Ah yes the children including my g/f. Thailands unofficial pension plan. The government could and should be doing better for seniors than 700 bahts a month. Forget the subs and the Beijing bullet train and cops handguns and boost seniors pensions to at least poverty level. Oh I forget this is another populist policy that the government is trying to avoid. As you outlined above after electric and water is paid not much left over. What a disgrace.

Possible news tomorrow: the welcome committee consisting of hundreds of rice farmers released millions of anopheles mosquitoes from hot bags, trained to target everyone with epaulettes.

Seriously, how does anyone come up with a ridiculous comment like this.

It’s been a while since I’ve had anything positive to say about the junta head, but this time I have to say post-209291-0-40045300-1447332356_thumb.

The only way any reconciliation can succeed is if he gets out and meets with as many people as he can, and listens to what they have to say.

Then, he still may not make them happy, but at least he just might make them smile.

Its been a while since Ive had anything positive to say about the junta head, but this time I have to say attachicon.gifThumbs_up.jpg

The only way any reconciliation can succeed is if he gets out and meets with as many people as he can, and listens to what they have to say.

Then, he still may not make them happy, but at least he just might make them smile.

Smile they will with teeth grit. Beware of this man, power has gone to his head. I am frighten by the very mention of him. Pray we must for salvation, you think it's bad now wait and see what's next in store. Sadly I can only see negative times ahead.

Its been a while since Ive had anything positive to say about the junta head, but this time I have to say attachicon.gifThumbs_up.jpg

And if they tell him they want him gone and an election now....would he listen to the people?

No, it is they that must listen to him. That is not reconciliation.

I do hope the general doesn't contract dengue fever on his travels,that would be a terrible problem for the nation to have to deal with in these times of hardship.

I can only imagine the despair of the nation missing out on his Friday night chat show due to ill health.

Edited by stoneyboy

At the end of business each day I do believe he is just although our thinking may not match. The man has taken a lot of bad and turned it around

God Bless

Yep, he's turned things around alright, upside down to be precise. But, hey, hang on, maybe he has done some good, the country is alot safer now, no bombs or violence. Hmm, no, we still have that, umm, done something good? Hmm, he's boosted the economy! Oh, damn no he hasn't. Umm? Help, pls! Umm...

It’s been a while since I’ve had anything positive to say about the junta head, but this time I have to say attachicon.gifThumbs_up.jpg

Four provinces in one day....including travelling time....yeah, he did a lot of speaking and listening to the ordinary people.

It’s been a while since I’ve had anything positive to say about the junta head, but this time I have to say attachicon.gifThumbs_up.jpg

don't be ridiculous he had armed guards, body scanners and a controlled 'audience' who will say just what he wanted them to say

all manufactured propaganda nonsense to show, people like you it seems, that he is 'in touch' when in fact he represents the Bangkok Elite only

Edited by LannaGuy

don't be ridiculous he had armed guards, body scanners and a controlled 'audience' who will say just what he wanted them to say

all manufactured propaganda nonsense to show, people like you it seems, that he is 'in touch' when in fact he represents the Bangkok Elite only

No different than Yingluck and the PTP when she visited Issan then, except that she represented the Shinawatra Elite only.