What are my options to stay longer in thailand?

where can i do my border run if Im in pattaya? Im looking at flight to vientiane and all the tickets im seeing for 1way are starting at 300 <deleted>? where can i get tickets for cheap and how much do they usually run?

If you are only wanting to get a visa exempt entry the Cambodia border is where you would go. Ban Pakard is where most people go from Pattaya.

For a tourist visa Vientiane or Savannakhet Laos would be the place to go.

how long is that?

About 12 to 14 hours overland.

quick question need fast response, if I go to Philippines can I get a entry visa to thailand from there or no?

You could get a single entry tourist visa at the embassy in Manila.

If you did not get a visa you would get a 30 day visa exempt entry when your return.

where can i do my border run if Im in pattaya? Im looking at flight to vientiane and all the tickets im seeing for 1way are starting at 300 <deleted>? where can i get tickets for cheap and how much do they usually run?

How cheap is cheap? What budget are you working with. Have you checked Air Asia ?

You may be better taking the bus or the train.

Flying direct to Vientiene is more expensive. Many take the fly-ride service which flies to UdonThani, then a bus takes you to NongKhai. To get to a BKK airport, there are busses / vans that go directly to both airports from Jomtien (next to Foodland).

The combination of flight times vs Embassy passport-submission hours may cause you to need to spend an extra night somewhere, which is why I take the overnight VIP bus from BKK / MoChit.