Eery Bangkok

moonoi

I'm sat in my office overlooking Lumpini Park at the moment and everything in the city looks eerily dark, kinda spooky :D Anyone else notice this? traffic is heavier than normal too! Is it just the weather or something else............... :o:D

My missus has just called from BKK... she said it's been raining heavily and it's taken 2 hours to get from Pratumnam to Bang Na via the expressway... :o

I saw the rain but that ended around 2pm....been some showers since then but not heavy rain! Wouldn't have thought it affected traffic this much later.......or maybe theres a new storm on the way in? Its so dark I can't tell !!!!!

and just as I respond the lights reappear on all seasons place and the big wheel at suanlum...maybe it was a power cut to that area! :o

EDIT: Correction the lights on the big wheel are still off !

Edited by moonoi

Yes there was a small power cut only affecting some buildings.

It's raining quite hard here at the moment still though. (The Ascot) South Sathorn Road.

I'm at U Chu Liang on Rama IV road not far from you......city looks really strange. Must be the combination of the weather and that power cut you mentioned