Airsoft?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anybody here play airsoft?

I've never played a round but am a good shot and have an M4S, AUG, and a Glock. It'd be fun to put them to the test.

Where can you buy them in Thailand? All I can find are cheap china made ones.

Seacon Square has a shop that sells them, self-cocking R134a (gas) pistols are about 5000 baht

PM me and I will try and find the details for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure about Bangkok, but we have a new BB/airsoft shooting arena in Pattaya, in Soi Chaiyapruk, seems

to be well organised and well built. there are plenty of weapons to rent (or take your own), an airsoft shop, cafe etc. there were plenty of people (Thais) turning up on my visit, to join in. The shooting takes place in a large arena including old cars, and purpose built walls etc. there is an elevated marshalling walkway, tower and glass protected viewing gallery. All good stuff

We are trying to organise a westerners team, if you are interested in joining, call into the outback bar, soi arunothai, speak to the manager. He'll contact me.

Also,there is a half decent airsoft gun stall in Tops Supermarket bottom floor

:o

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody here play airsoft?

I've never played a round but am a good shot and have an M4S, AUG, and a Glock. It'd be fun to put them to the test.

Not sure where you are but in Phuket we play every Saturday and Sunday. Not much use for Glock though, pistols are almost useless in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure about Bangkok, but we have a new BB/airsoft shooting arena in Pattaya, in Soi Chaiyapruk, seems

to be well organised and well built. there are plenty of weapons to rent (or take your own), an airsoft shop, cafe etc. there were plenty of people (Thais) turning up on my visit, to join in. The shooting takes place in a large arena including old cars, and purpose built walls etc. there is an elevated marshalling walkway, tower and glass protected viewing gallery. All good stuff

We are trying to organise a westerners team, if you are interested in joining, call into the outback bar, soi arunothai, speak to the manager. He'll contact me.

Also,there is a half decent airsoft gun stall in Tops Supermarket bottom floor

:o

That is correct - the course is fun and makes for a decent day out. Meet up time is 11am each Sunday at the street front table at Darcy's Bar (part of the Shagwell Mansions as per the above message). It amazed a group of us when we turned up at the centre just how serious they play the game. Three farung amongst a horde of Thais who totally out gunned us was daunting. Forget pistols at this, they are useful for practice shooting and go for a robust carbine type weapon with at least 600 rounds of ammo and a good cyclic rate of fire.

I need to get a couple of grenades to add to the arsenal

CB

• 2 months later...

I am moving to Chiang Mai in Fedruary 2009 and I'm getting a head start by finding out who is playing Airsoft in Thailand particularly in northern Thailand.

If anybody has any information in regards to this queuery about who plays Airsoft, where and when around the CM area, please let me know. I have an Army SA80 L85 A1 and it's sweeeeeeet. It goes great with my DPMs.

post-68427-1221866291_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There are tons of great places tp play in Chiang Mai - both indoor and outdoor.

The Fox (http://www.thefoxbbgun.com/) has one of the most interesting outdoor fields. Gun and accessory rental too. They're located on Sankampaeng Rd on the between the Superhighway and Ring 2 if I remember right (a few KMs away from Makro).

There's a ton of other places including shops for purchasing guns and gear. But I'm not in CM right now and can't seem to remember the names.

Anybody know of any airsoft shops/fields in the SOUTH of Thailand?

I am moving to Chiang Mai in Fedruary 2009 and I'm getting a head start by finding out who is playing Airsoft in Thailand particularly in northern Thailand.

If anybody has any information in regards to this queuery about who plays Airsoft, where and when around the CM area, please let me know. I have an Army SA80 L85 A1 and it's sweeeeeeet. It goes great with my DPMs.

• 9 months later...
There are tons of great places tp play in Chiang Mai - both indoor and outdoor.

The Fox (http://www.thefoxbbgun.com/) has one of the most interesting outdoor fields. Gun and accessory rental too. They're located on Sankampaeng Rd on the between the Superhighway and Ring 2 if I remember right (a few KMs away from Makro).

There's a ton of other places including shops for purchasing guns and gear. But I'm not in CM right now and can't seem to remember the names.

Anybody know of any airsoft shops/fields in the SOUTH of Thailand?

How much cost a good quality / price AEG plus glasses ? in USD

Is 'airsoft' a pellet gun? IE .177 cal or.22 fired by either compressed air or a pump action? We had these when we were kids in UK for killing squirrels etc; are they the same or the weaker US BB gun?

I am keen to get a powerful .22 gas pistol if anyone knows where. Definitely not a BB though.

• 11 months later...

Is 'airsoft' a pellet gun? IE .177 cal or.22 fired by either compressed air or a pump action? We had these when we were kids in UK for killing squirrels etc; are they the same or the weaker US BB gun?

I am keen to get a powerful .22 gas pistol if anyone knows where. Definitely not a BB though.

Nope, airsoft runs up to about 350 fps. They are either electric operated or gas blow back. They usually modeled after real carbines or pistols. Good pair of goggles recommended when trying to wak the opponent.

Anyone looking for a good BB gun fight in CNX, can accommodate .:P