AIS 12 call SMS not working....

4evermaat

I just been trying to send SMS via AIS eService and via cell phone for the past 2 hours and I keep getting error message and the message is never sent.

post-109486-0-65395200-1447559309_thumb.

I have funds on the phone. And I can make/receive phone calls fine. I can receive SMS. It seems to be specifically SMS Anyone else having problems?

I also cannot seem to get in touch with callcenter at ais.co.th email. They normally reply back within seconds with an acknowledgement of the email and then a few minute later with a personal reply.

I'm also having some problems logging into eService. I often have to make the OTP request twice before receiving it. (make the request once, cancel it, and then request password again).

^^

Phone is not the problem. Call center confirmed that the SMSC # is correct.

I don't use the eService app as it does not have SMS/MMS capability. I login via ais website using browser. Not the mobile (wap) version of eService which is limited, but the full desktop version. Tried both google chrome and firefox. The android app does not have the most important discount feature (send instant SMS for 1 baht, all carriers, or schedule SMS).

I called the AIS callcenter 1175 and lodged all 4 complaints (SMS send failure via eService, SMS send failure via phone, eService login OTP fails the first time [must request twice to get one OTP], and email to callcenter at ais.co.th are not getting replies). I was able to get a callback after 4 minutes so all 20 minutes wasn't billed to me. They will follow up with a phone call after at least 1 issue is resolved.

I had an important message to get to a friend that could only receive SMS right now, so it was a bit irritating.

Archived