EMF meter or consultant in Bangkok to come to condo and take readings ?

Lumbini

Does anyone know of a service that brings a EMF meter who is a qualified EMF consultant in Bangkok to come to condo and take readings ? I have a great new condo but before I buy I want to confirm that all of these antennas on building right outside my balcony are not putting out excess EMF signals ? I am almost certain it is a cell tower but don't know ? And not far away from that are huge power lines that run from tower to tower above the street . There are four types of EMF signals and strengths to test for and a good meter is over 100 Dollars US so if I can pay someone to come out and take reading that would be great . I know nothing about how to test and what dangers are present at certain strengths but now learn science know little about health effects of getting big exposure to such signal being this close so if the signals are excessively high at this location compared to another location it would be helpful to know . Please let me know if anyone knows a qualified person to come and test who has proper equipment . In Thailand there are many safety issues that are not addressed with the governments limited budget compared to the west with all its rules and enforcement. It's nice to not have so many rules and regulations here but at times one must be more vigilant to stay safe here .

So what you are saying is that 25000 articles of research over 30 years is "science knowing little about the health effects of EMF exposure"

From the WHO:

Conclusions from scientific research

In the area of biological effects and medical applications of non-ionizing radiation approximately 25,000 articles have been published over the past 30 years. Despite the feeling of some people that more research needs to be done, scientific knowledge in this area is now more extensive than for most chemicals. Based on a recent in-depth review of the scientific literature, the WHO concluded that current evidence does not confirm the existence of any health consequences from exposure to low level electromagnetic fields. However, some gaps in knowledge about biological effects exist and need further research.

I suggest you read the full article and save your money

http://www.who.int/peh-emf/about/WhatisEMF/en/index1.html

Sorry , no EMF meter , but I totally get it. Remember years ago , there was much to do about GSM/cellphone radiation ?

Have you noticed that these concerns dissapeared when smartphones (iPhone) where introduced for a wider public ?

The radiation is stil there , from more and more towers , more and more users , but not a peep about it anymore....

It is still unhealthy , but no-one wants to know it anymore , because they all want their smartphone.

Some serious lobbying by phone makers , and reports about their danger died out.

Now every kid has one , frying their brains .

Towers like the one on your pics , are a danger. I wouldn't want to live there.

I use LAN cable just to get the wifi as far away as I can.

Sorry , no EMF meter , but I totally get it. Remember years ago , there was much to do about GSM/cellphone radiation ?

Have you noticed that these concerns dissapeared when smartphones (iPhone) where introduced for a wider public ?

The radiation is stil there , from more and more towers , more and more users , but not a peep about it anymore....

It is still unhealthy , but no-one wants to know it anymore , because they all want their smartphone.

Some serious lobbying by phone makers , and reports about their danger died out.

Now every kid has one , frying their brains .

Towers like the one on your pics , are a danger. I wouldn't want to live there.

I use LAN cable just to get the wifi as far away as I can.

And if you read the article I posted, those concerns were rubbish, and I'll quote the key numbered again, based on the results of 25000 articles published over 30 years.

This stuff is like the vaccines cause autism crap, you don't understand it or the science behind it, so it must be bad.

That is a cell mast btw in the picture. You'll also notice that most tall buildings also have repeaters inside the building to improve signal strength as higher frequencies don't pass through solid objects so well. They look a little bit like smoke detectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of conflicting stories that why I will get meter here and get the real numbers and if this spot is excessively high will move . If anyone knows a service that will come out again please let me know these are simple test that will give exact reading and if I can't get someone to come out just order on Amazon .. This should be interesting [emoji102] stay tuned

Lots of conflicting stories that why I will get meter here and get the real numbers and if this spot is excessively high will move . If anyone knows a service that will come out again please let me know these are simple test that will give exact reading and if I can't get someone to come out just order on Amazon .. This should be interesting [emoji102] stay tuned

Lots of stories, but no evidence. Obviously it's up to you, but seriously you're wasting money worrying about an issue that isn't an issue. What source do you use that defines what an "excessively high" reading is?

However, good luck in finding a place with low or free of EMF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cell phone industry has gotten so BIG , that reports on health issues are muted. Enormous economic , financial and security ( tracking & monitoring of people by nsa) interests would be at stake.

But you go ahead , and keep your phone as close as you can to your head , and in your pockets near your balls.

Moonoi must have a lot of Apple or Samsung stock....smile.png

"This should be interesting...stay tuned"

I very much doubt it will be and, no thanks, I'm tuning out right now.

Enjoy your conspiracy drama with the very appropriately named BuaBS

"I know nothing about how to test and what dangers are present at certain strengths but now learn science know little about health effects of getting big exposure to such signal being this close so if the signals are excessively high at this location compared to another location it would be helpful to know"

Just one more rhetorical thought before I escape this lunacy. You claim that you know nothing about the dangers and you state (incorrectly) that science knows little about the "health effects" so how will you use the information that you know nothing about and what will you have to fear if high readings are produced?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I was at first a little worried about having all those low-power microwave ovens on a mast nearby...

but really, now, I'd be more worried about another trend seen of late:

This, here is similar to what's already happening in Australia:

2009-02-26_Pylon_plus_cell_tower_all_in_one.jpg

To our OP I really do think you are worrying too much, don't forget the field strength from an antenna follows the inverse-square law, double the distance divide the intensity by four.

Do you own a microwave? It probably leaks more than you get from the cell tower. What about the WiFi your neighbour has, or your own cell phone? Or, for that matter, the EM radiation from the computer you used to type your post (put an AM radio near it to see how much junk it emits).

In a city, you're not going to get away from EM radiation, like it or not it's part of our modern lives.

Would you consider a field strength of 65,000 nT excessive, it has the power to move light objects?

15 hours ago, Crossy said:

To our OP I really do think you are worrying too much, don't forget the field strength from an antenna follows the inverse-square law, double the distance divide the intensity by four.

Do you own a microwave? It probably leaks more than you get from the cell tower. What about the WiFi your neighbour has, or your own cell phone? Or, for that matter, the EM radiation from the computer you used to type your post (put an AM radio near it to see how much junk it emits).

In a city, you're not going to get away from EM radiation, like it or not it's part of our modern lives.

Would you consider a field strength of 65,000 nT excessive, it has the power to move light objects?

How much power would you need to move a pint of beer? Does such equipment exist?

• 2 months later...

faraday cage is useless for magnetic fields...they penetrate it, same goes for wifi.....

you need special paint, shielding like mentioned here....

http://www.altermedicine.org/protection-fabric-against-high-frequency-fields/

http://www.altermedicine.org/definite-emf-protection-window-fabric-for-high-freqency-fields-that-work/

This stuff works for the high frequency fields like mobile antennas on buildings....

Archived