Thailand's tourist numbers maintained at 32m

webfact

PARIS ATTACKS
Thailand's tourist numbers maintained at 32m

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Office National Economic and Social Development Board has maintained the tourist number target for 2016 at 32 million, despite terrorist attacks in Paris.

Paramethi Wimolsiri, the NESDB’s secretary-general, said today that the attacks’ negative sentiments on the global tourism industry would be short-lived.

He said that Thailand’s tourism fundamentals remain strong and security units have toughened their measures.

"The economic impacts will be short-lived. It is likely that (the attacks) would affect the number of tourists to Thailand," he said.

After the Erawan Shrine bombing in August, Thailand has witnessed an increase in visitor arrivals. The NESDB is convinced that in the fourth quarter, the number would reach 8 million.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Thailands-tourist-numbers-maintained-at-32m-30273043.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-11-16

has maintained the tourist number target for 2016 at 32 million

I also have a target to spend a million a month.

I am extremely rich just lacking cash reserves at the moment to reach my target.

But I am fully confident I will reach my target a way or another...where is that loan shark I just met last week..?