Growing Hemp for industrial use.

HOAX

Hi there guys.

A thought came to my mind.Growing Hemp for industrial use.

I googled it, and it seems to be legal here in Thailand, which is great. My question is, are there any laws, regulations or perhaps processing methods that I should know before I start growing so I don`t end up in jail? And where can I get good seeds? Anything else?

Just for those who don`t know:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

i ask my self: "Which department is for this responsible?" And there i would go and ask. Police maybe. The district Office have also somebody about agriculture.

When i put hemp inside google translater it show me some word:

Übersetzungen für กัญชา
Substantiv
marijuana
กัญชา
marihuana
กัญชา
cannabis
กัญชา
hemp
กัญชา, ป่าน, ปอ, วาก, ไหมสับปะรด
hash
กัญชา, ของผสมกัน, ความยุ่งเหยิง, การสับ
hashish
กัญชา

กัญชา = gan scha. But in my eyes it is the drug cannabis. You must try and you will find.

Growing Hemp, matter for what reason, is illegal in Thailand.

It's tolerated for some hill tribe people and the Royal Project had some experiment.

This is the information I got from the Ministry of Agriculture.

If you're interested in fibre crops you can have a look at Kenaf and Jute as well as Cotton.

They all used to be grown in the northeast of Thailand but due to water shortage / several droughts they disappeared.

Might also have to do with the prices for this crops and shifting to other countries for cultivation.

But once again, if you search for Kenaf, it's really amazing.

Good luck!

I'm also "into kenaf", but don't really want to promote competition. However, if you (Hoax or anyone else) can garner a few thousand rai (10,000+ rai would be handy) we may be able to do something together.

10k rails would net you close to 2 million usd in profit per season if you get the same margins as in the US thumbsup.gif

Archived