What is your favourite bar in Soi 6 ?

wileycoyote

^^Its the most famous whore mongers Soi in Pattaya . Wall to wall short time bars with loads of Girls and LBs outside each bar .The best and only bar there for me is Jack Tar bar .Just to look at the action on the street .

As someone who can no longer get it up, not allowed to take the old Vitamin V, and can't drink, which bar would you recommend for me?

Please type in capital letters as my eyesight is failing as well. But don't shout, I'm not bloody deaf, you know.

Go anywhere….you might have to pay a couple of grand over the market price but the stories you'll have….mmmmmm.

As someone who can no longer get it up, not allowed to take the old Vitamin V, and can't drink, which bar would you recommend for me?

Please type in capital letters as my eyesight is failing as well. But don't shout, I'm not bloody deaf, you know.

Ha ha. Very good wai2.gif

Go anywhere….you might have to pay a couple of grand over the market price but the stories you'll have….mmmmmm.

Great advice. Ha ha wai2.gif

You could try the British Legion (Tropical Berts) at the top of 6/1.

You could try the British Legion (Tropical Berts) at the top of 6/1.

Not anymore. Bert moved quite awhile back to a new location.

No fear, apparently HI BOSS is always looking for subs. How is your flexibility?wub.png

Archived