New Benelli Leoncino - Scrambler

JayRider

A nice choice option....but really, I would like to see more dirt bikes..

Do you mean decent 'chinese' bikes to compete with Honda & KLX 250

or bigger caliber?

Doesn't KTM sell dirt bikes here.?

KLR650 are built here but not sold here.

Nice bike, and I bet it would outlive the triumph scrambler on the rough stuff. Didn't take long for the exhaust to drop of the Tirumph in a recent review.

Didn't it actually drop of both bikes, if my memory serves me right but the other one was not when it was being filmed?

While a lot of European motorcycle brands try to get cheaper alternative manufactured parts, it seems that Benelli is using more Italian parts… For the people who don’t know Arrow Special Parts S.p.A. (exhaust systems) is an Italian company…

Benelli has signed a contract with Arrow Special Parts for the exhaust system, Civi for appropriate luggage options… and a few more… (all Italian of course).

While a lot of European motorcycle brands try to get cheaper alternative manufactured parts, it seems that Benelli is using more Italian parts… For the people who don’t know Arrow Special Parts S.p.A. (exhaust systems) is an Italian company…

Benelli has signed a contract with Arrow Special Parts for the exhaust system, Civi for appropriate luggage options… and a few more… (all Italian of course).

I'm guessing you mean Givi they are also manufactured in Malaysia.

Givi is an Italian company owned by Italians and therefore it’s Italian…

Edited by Richard-BKK

Civi is an Italian company owned by Italians and therefore it’s Italian…

Well I can't find any reference to Civi motorcycle luggage on the net.. Lots of reference to GIVI. At no time did I say that they weren't Italian. I merely said they manufactured in Malaysia. Which is true. Yes/No?

Well I can't find any reference to Civi motorcycle luggage on the net.. Lots of reference to GIVI. At no time did I say that they weren't Italian. I merely said they manufactured in Malaysia. Which is true. Yes/No?

Givi has production facilities in the USA, UK, France, Spain, Austria, Brazil, Germany, Vietnam and Malaysia. It’s unknown if the luggage for the Benelli will come from the Malaysian factory, it’s probably more economic to use Spain as production location as the Benelli is made in Italy.

Edited by Richard-BKK

Givi has production facilities in the USA, UK, France, Spain, Austria, Brazil, Germany, Vietnam and Malaysia. It’s unknown if the luggage for the Benelli will come from the Malaysian factory, it’s probably more economic to use Spain as production location as the Benelli is made in Italy.

Wait! You mean the Italian company has NO manufacturing in Italy! Amazing!

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2016 at 11:23 AM, bramds said:

1 hour ago, MJP said:

Did the Leoncino come to Thailand? If so, how much? Can't find prices anywhere on internet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

According to this website the price should be somewhere between 190 and 200K http://www.greatbiker.com/benelli-leoncino-กับราคาที่หลุดออกมา/

Not sure if their source is reliable and it's a bit old (July 2016), but it should be somewhere around, they have to match the CB500 price if they want to sell any of these.